OMG!GUESS WHAT I FOUND TODAY!

i found a magorly old yoyo in my attic.it was great grand father who was in the world war ll.its a green bakelight yoyo.it looks like a wooden yoyo but its plastic.this thing is at least one hundred years old.its a fixed axel,but its a fantastic looper.how much do you think its worth.i’m not selling it because imo its priceless,but it would be cool to know.

you sure of the age of the thing? I mean no matter if it’s 100 years old or 70 years old it’s still a really cool thing to find. I’m just wondering if you’ve done any research on the thing… And if so, awesome!

As for it’s value… I have no idea

Eh… I would assume it is from the late forties to mid fifties. A cool find nevertheless. But I’m a little skeptical about the age. Some pictures would be cool.

yeah.i guese i went a little over board with the whole age thing.to tell you the truth i have no idea how old it is.but i did some reasearch and from the info ive gathered its a duncan yoyo from the late fourties and early fifties.still no clue on how much its worth though.

It’s just nice when one of these suprises just come out of nowhere to improve your day. Anything from a compliment to finding 20 bucks in your pocket ;D

I would also like to see pictures…

Looks wooden but is plastic… And it’s green?

huh. kind of like a green eggs and ham kind of deal.

I think it will be worth about 100 bucks because some times, the more older and rare the thing is, then the more expensive it is. God, I am such a coward, correct me if I am wrong. :frowning:

Is it this by chance?

Or either of these?

I’m pretty sure that plastic yoyo’s weren’t made till at least the late 40’s to the 50’s.

I think ed would love this one

is the third pic from the top a plastic.if it is its that one,only the encryptions on the sid are scrached off.how much do you think its worth.

Yeah… If it does happen to be the “third one from the top” it is wood and since it is made by duncan, it is about worthless to $20 maybe? It depends on its condition. In absolute mint w/ box you could get $50 tops on it, but how you described it makes it not worth anything. I’m not trying to ruin your day or anything, but yoyos are only worth something if they are metal, super rare, and or in mint condition.

its probably about 20 or 30 bucks