Okay my team is back up and running again.sorry about the wait*read long desript

okay so a while back i hosted a team with yo!itsmatt,benyo and some other but im not sure who tehy all were so please message me if you remember and now i will be making posters and giving away suicide string and what not. so if you were on the team please message me and we will have a team talk in the chat about a couple things. this should probably be in the unrelated section but whatever im not sure.if you would like to join message me

IM onm the team, wooooooooooooooooooooot

Yeah, I think this should be in the unrelated discussion section of the Yoyoexpert forums, which is here: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/board,7.0.html

How is this not related to yoyoing? He is informing everybody about his Yo-Yo Team Suicide string is back up and running. Give me 1 good reason why this should be in unrelated.

Because it’s a team he created, but he said that’s it’s back up, which makes it be in the unrelated discussion section of the Yoyoexpert forums, which is here: Unrelated Discussion - YoYoExpert Forums

so??? that means nothing. he was telling people about his own yoyo team. Is there anything that doesent invole yoyoing? so how could it go in the unrelated section? and you dont need to post the link twice bud.