Ok, Ann connolly.

Everything else I wanted to say, has already been said. I met Ann Connolly a few times, she is great, and treats her fans well. She is a very nice person, and talented too. She is very deserving of the attention she gets.

People are just jealous because they canā€™t rock a scarf like Ann can! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I am a bit to old to have much of an opinion on this, other than itā€™s the internet and yo-yoing as a ā€œcommunity wholeā€ is largely based around the internet, users hide behind their personas, b.s. facades and then talk smack whenever possible.

That being said, I like Annā€™s style of throwing a bit more than a lot of the other bigger names not sure why, she just seems to have more of a natural flow as seen in the vid below.

Obviously she is skilled.

The thing that bugs me though is the stupid fisheye lens she seems to favor in her tutorial vids, but you know #firstworldproblems

amirite?

As a suggestion, if enough of you feel like she is getting to much undeserved hate, then start bombingĀ  the comment area of her site with positive stuff and burry the drama. It would kind of be like climbing a water tower with a can of red paint to defend your sisterā€™s honor! :smiley:

Follow her on Instagram. Sheā€™s having a great time. @annmayy

She needs google + ā€¦

Probably an even smaller room than it seems in the videos; to capture enough of her, it probably HAS to be fisheye-ish! I would also bet itā€™s a GoPro. That seems to be what a lot of people are using.

But all that aside: yeah, not a fan of fisheye in general. :wink:

Datz Write!

1. she spreads the joy of yoyoing to new kids often
  2. makes great tutorials
  3. is a girl who throws

with just those three reasons alone I cant even imagine why anyone would say anything bad about her. She seems really cool and I cant even begin to understand why people would want to hate on her. Anyone who spreads the joy of yoyoing to other people is more than welcomed in my book

1 Like

Although I do think there are a few sub-par throwers that get sponsored just because theyā€™re girls, Ann definitely isnā€™t one of them. I met her at the NER, just an all around awesome person. Just seeing her smile at you makes you feel great!

She has such an infectious smile.

Yuki

you took the words out of my mouth! I totally agree. She is pretty and a very good yoyo player.

normally, I hear this from 30 year old guys that live in their moms basements.

You clearly donā€™t spend enough time reading youtube comments.

Yuki

30 year old guys that live in there moms basements and hormone crazed teens/little kids.

Sheis though :wink: and she is a great yoyoer! Best combination ever

Jeez, a simple comment stating a girls beauty is now considered the meta for 30 year old pervs in their mothers basements?

Ok, perfect logic.

Anyway, itā€™s the only thing I felt I needed to contribute to this thread.

1 Like

she uses her iphone with an olloclip on it i thinkkkk, but could as well be a go pro. Ill ask her cause im intrigued, but i doubt she will answer.

Double post but i dont care.

I asked her and she answered, i think its just because i said please hahaha.
She uses a GoPro so you are right meeester Greg! But she goes harddd with that olloclipā€¦ Im a witness, i follow her instagram. Heheheee

1 Like

How is the comparison wrong? How is Justin Bieber NOT good at what he does?

He makes millions of dollars and billions of girls around the world happy because of the music he produces.

Itā€™s a bad combination because unlike Ann, Justin has ruined his career. He picked a fight with the paparazzi, he went to Anne Franks annex, and wrote ā€œblah blah blah,ā€¦ If you were still alive Iā€™m sure youā€™d be a ā€˜belieberā€™ā€

I mean Cā€™mon, you have to be a total self coincided (you donā€™t even wanna know what I was gonna post after this) blank, to go to a place where a girl spent 3 years of her life hiding from Hitler to go and write about your fan base. Thatā€™s why you should never compare someone as genuine as Ann to someone thatā€™s a total jerk.

you gotta admit thoā€¦ Hes on his grind.