Oh no... @work 😱

Hm, it seems impulsively deciding to learn to finger spin at work is not a good idea.

Introduced vibe to my otherwise dead smooth VTWO…
Oh well… EDC beater now.

oh yeah and this too… :scream:

27 Likes

Hahaha oh man I did the same thing one time at work, except I hit a nice bottle of bourbon

4 Likes

I’ve done this before but instead I hit somebody (it was my best friend who has thrown before so he just laughed

4 Likes

Ouchhhhhhh. That said, VTWO beater sounds like an amazing EDC and gives you an excuse to grab another!

Edit: also, sacrifices must be made for progress

8 Likes

8 Likes

While I know it doesn’t really have anything to do with the yoyo hitting the tv, but I really like the “No Signal” notification.

2 Likes

Bruhhhhhh :skull::coffin:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

omg…

WHAT A NOOB!

:smiley:

3 Likes

whoops

1 Like

Oppsie. I have always wondered what would happen if I accidentally binked the TV. Thank you for doing the research.

2 Likes

Damn😂

2 Likes

@azazel @Legit_yoyostrings @nonja121 @French @mogoo @twitch77 @shatterFX @Z_Car @Lewivlone

Haha sorry guys for the troll post, this was actually staged.

I wanted to see how long it took for people who weren’t told about it already would take to find out.
But didn’t want this to go on for too long either.

So yeah that TV is a prototype that needs to be destroyed, scheduled to be crushed on Monday so I asked to let me break it first with a yoyo on camera.

Sadly it did actually introduce a little vibe to my EDC VTWO, but meh vibe is life, if not today, would have happened tomorrow or something anyway. Totally worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

lol bet you had fun busting things with that VTWO, lol I think tis was a great joke

4 Likes

Worth the vibe to get to break a TV with it lol

4 Likes

Lmao well done! You need a Ti to break things with next time.

4 Likes

Well played. We know you love that VTWO, but, you are right, vibe is part of yoyo life.

3 Likes

I do have a TiShee and a TiVayder :laughing:

3 Likes

Worth it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a retired CIO I have seen everything when it comes to damaged screens. … … … Everything but yoyo induced damage. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes