Oh my god my wife threw away my yo-yo boxes

I was just going through my things and found a pile of yo-yos no boxes no goodies no anything she said I figured you just needed the yo-yos. I’m gonna lose it

11 Likes

That’s a big bummer. Hope you didn’t lose any of the ones with cool art on them. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Dude…… I’m so bummed right now I don’t even know what to say she just threw away hundreds of dollars worth of stuff

3 Likes

Not going to lie kind of wouldn’t mind that happening, then I’d need half the storage space and wouldn’t feel torn apart by discarding them lol

5 Likes

Put them on the BST, you’ve got two potential customers right here. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

That’s crazy man. I’m more of a collector than anything. My Akita is missing its pin!

4 Likes

Take some deep breaths, maybe take a good walk.

It sucks that it happened, but in the long run it isn’t worth causing a rift between you two. When you’ve cooled down a little bit, just let her know that the boxes can sometimes add value to the yoyos and that you would like to be asked first if the situation arises.

11 Likes

That’s good advice man ty. Taking a deep breath

6 Likes

Big opportunity to let her know that she’s more important to you than yoyo boxes and money.

16 Likes

Good! I also realize that it’s easier said than done. But sometimes I need someone to be a voice of reason when I’m upset at something someone else did :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She is but this definitely isn’t the opportunity

5 Likes

This all sounds funny when said out loud, like I’m a grown man complaining that my toy boxes got thrown away. But dude I’m pissed

17 Likes

Odd positive spin, you now have another reason to collect more

6 Likes

lol. I’m not gonna find a lot of these again. But I like the positivity

4 Likes

May not be today, may not be 6 months from now but things tend to have a way of working out. Only boxes I’d be truly torn to loose would be my personalized ones, everything else can be replaced in time. Let the hunt begin!

7 Likes

Hell yeah, here’s to the hunt!

5 Likes

Another positive? Now you won’t be afraid to use them?

6 Likes

That’s actually true as soon as I realized what had happened I pulled out all my rare ones and started throwing them

7 Likes

Finally time to play the beach party

10 Likes

I’d be moving out tonight!

12 Likes