Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

But my dad said he needs to know the price before he buys one for me! Hopefully the Harold Owens one wont go out tonight because I really want that one. Maybe a Tyler S one. And I wonder if there will be a Ann Connolly one with like a Whipe and like her Super star edition or something I’d also be happy with a Roll Model and a Glow in the dark Die Nasty
EDIT: Anybody think there is a chance Ben would suprise us and release the CZM84VK during this? Looks like one of the best YYFs ever made IMO. Also what does that stand for?

If there’s an inexpensive Supernova in there somewhere, I’mma have a hard time resisting…

Somehow YYF times this so that I JUST take ownership of a new yoyo and have less “new yoyo” drive!

Oh wait, that’s every other day… so yeah… that’s on me… :wink:

You and the Supernova ;). Should have gotten it when the election ended.

I really hope I can get one, my parents are stiff about me buying yoyos. But when it’s something where the price will be discounted or its more for less. I have a chance.

Ben Should tell us the price, Pwetty Pwetty Pwease!!

Yup, a few people sent me rave reviews via PM, too, so now I’m kinda jonesing for one. By all accounts, one of the yoyos by which to judge other yoyos. :wink:

thats how my parents are they won’t always spend $100 on a throw unless I have some of the money but with discounted things my dads all it. Soon as I found out i called him and he said to find out the price and he’ll see what he can do.

Hey guys! Who is going for a yyf pro pack? I think I might! Does anyone know just what they are?

Enjoy  :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! They sold out fast!

They havent released

There is a different pack every day. Only 1 day will the pack not be under $100, and on that day, it will be $100.

No CZM84VK in these packs… but they are not too far away!

Lol, but the timer!

Just you form the time zone. :wink:

Waiting with my mom’s credit card…

you got your moms credit card?

sweet!

is it possible to buy a Ferrari online?

craigslist.com???
coutdown 7 minutes to server crash?

have fun Lefty!

Bahaha this cracks me up.

I’m saving that purchase for my dad’s card ;D

Brace yourselves…Server plz dont crash