Official YoYoExpert Forum Contest! - Finished.

Man, the suspense is building!

Sir gambit expected 16 videos would take approx 2.5 weeks to judge
which means that 30 vids will take approx 4.5 weeks=32daysā€¦
the results should be out by 24thā€¦i thinkā€¦i have way too much free time it seems

2 Likes

thats far to long

Honestly Iā€™m just being really patient about this take your time judges!

Agreed, people need to be patient.

Yea we do but we canā€™t

Nobody is rushing the judgesā€¦itā€™s cool of them to actually take time out from the busy schedules
Iā€™m quite sure they have ā€¦but itā€™s in the human nature to be excited ;D ;D

Exactly

Nothing wrong with being excited, just donā€™t let that excitement turn to frustration. A watched pot never boils and all that jazzā€¦ :slight_smile:

CROWN ME AS THE WINNER ALREADY.

You should ā€œforgetā€ to post the results for a few months. The resulting uprising would be fun to watch.

Can we get how many/total judges have finished? :slight_smile:

I keep trying to Paypal you the money, check your emails already!

You sure can sir. 4 received so far, 4 awaiting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Canā€™t Crown a winner, who didnā€™t enter lol

Thanks! very excited

Well, you can, but most people wouldnā€™t be very happy ::slight_smile:

Lol very true.

I thought the prize was a gift certificate/voucherā€¦you cant Paypal thatā€¦i thinkā€¦sorry for over analyzingā€¦itā€™s a bad habit of mineā€¦hehe

You are correct, it is a gift certificate/voucher. I already received mine. How about you? Lol just kidding. I look forward to the results. We had an awesome turnout. Donā€™t you agree? And I say, let the judges take their time.

1 Like

sir gambit would you be kind enough to do like a countdown or something?as in 4 judges leftā€¦3 judges leftā€¦keeps things interesting ;D ;D