Official YoYoExpert Forum Contest! - Finished.

Well I made my video 1minute 4 seconds lol so hopefully that’ll help somehow :slight_smile:

wow, that is extremely awesome!! 30 people!! This is now a massive contest. I can’t wait to see the results let alone watching everyone’s video. That like an 1 1/2 of awesome yoyo stories. I Know I look forward to it… Can’t remember if anyone asked this. But The people who entered… do they get to choose the 3rd place winner. Or is it people who didn’t enter only get to vote? Just wondering.

AWESOME turnout. I knew there was a lot of videos but I didn’t know there were that many! Also, Thanks Gambit for the shoutout :smiley:

1 Like

That’s a good point.

As long as we have a “you aren’t allowed to vote for yourself” rule, I doubt it’ll be a problem. 30 members is quite a large pool of votes so it’d be a shame to exclude you all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So…anybody who did or did not participate in the contest gets to vote? cool.

Everybody did great. I have my personal favorite but I won’t say it would be unfair.

But great vids and great turnout.

Any news? ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ;D

Just waiting for the results from the judges. Had a few get back to me already, still awaiting the rest. :slight_smile:

where are all of the vids posted and where is the list?

Man, the anticipation…

They are on YouTube mostly and to see who entered, just scroll up a little bit and you should see the list.

Aaah, the anticipation.

I know right

And here I was thinking that I was the only one

2 Likes

That’s what I said. lol

I saw all the replies and I thought the results were out haha

I’m still procrastinating over here

Oh wait…

I did my judgerating. I’m not on the hook! :wink: Wonderful set of videos, all y’all.

7 Likes

The weight is kil(ogram)lin’ me

I think you tried to hard on that one. lol

2 Likes

That’s the pontificate :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I know, I’ll grab my coat

(I know, meant to just put weight but the draw of putting kilogram as well was killing me :stuck_out_tongue: