*Official*Secret Santa - Christmas in July

LOVE this idea

5 Likes

Yes…I REALLY want this to happen!
I hope someone puts this together! I’ve been having all sorts of cute ideas on what to send along with a yo! :smiley:

4 Likes

Definitely agree, this would be Great to do!, when would it be decided if its a Go?

1 Like

This would be a cool idea if at the end they put the yoyos in a toy drive or something, then restarted the box, mailed it around again, etc.

2 Likes

Just had to screenshot this to prove to someone on Facebook that you hate social media lol

4 Likes

I wish someone who knew what they were doing would make this happen!
Maybe if it doesn’t happen in July, it’ll happen during the holidays!

3 Likes

Facebook is quite amoral, as a company.

5 Likes

Zuk, started in the data center I worked in years ago. Came in one night, put all his servers on a cart, walked out, didn’t pay his balance. This was obviously many years ago.

3 Likes

Where was this data center out of curiosity?

1 Like

The Original Silicon Valley, Tarrytown NY
Was home to IBM & 3M among many others
IBM R&D is still there last I checked.

4 Likes

I’m just going to come up with some rules for the exchange. And I think I might just keep it small (8-12 people) for this first one and see how it goes.
I’ll do a little write up when I get back from my trip.

7 Likes

Just make sure you send my info to @iamkeeler for… reasons.

5 Likes

What should the value of the secret Santa gifts be? Retail $100 or something like that?

2 Likes

I don’t know how this will work out, but I think $100 is too high IMHO.

I’m so hoping this happens though! I’ve been having a ton of fun putting together the package if this things happens!

7 Likes

I say we do different triers so I like trier one is $15 trier two is $30 trier three is $50 ect… but also when but do different triers based on one your skill level

4 Likes

What about secret turkey Thanksgiving or secret pumpkin Halloween? Maybe even a secret tree Arbor day?

7 Likes

Seems like this would be too much of a hassle. Someone would have to keep track of everyone in the different tiers so that someone in lets say a $50 tier doesn’t get sent something from someone in the $15 tier.
I think $50’ish would be a solid place. Or maybe a poll could be made with different price points and the community can decide what it should be set at.

3 Likes

OH! And secret bunny easter too! lol

3 Likes

I see what your saying I think $50 i good

4 Likes

Don’t forget secret repentance Yom Kippur!

4 Likes