Official Jekyll&Hyde:SPINS LUNARWIND PRODUCTION RUN COMING ON THE 22ND

hehehe :slight_smile:

Hey guys!
So most of the reviewers thus far, all feel it needs more weight.
So from 66g to 68 sound good?
It does feel like it plays at 64g haha
So 2 grams should do this baby some justice!

Looks nice! Great to see I’m helping fund this with BST. xD

I like the Thanatos and khopesh, look fun. In fact, they look, METAL!
\m/(•=• )

LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM

REEE, YEAH! Plus, I am getting my old Exhales back, so feeling great!

Okay, for you guys questioning the weight…Why are you all saying it’ll be too light weight? Look at it’s design. Now, look at me. Now, look at an HSpin NVx or the OG Envy and Envy 64. Now, Look at the Code 1. They are light weight for a reason. ALL that weight is in those rims, for clean powerful spins. I mean, seriously. HSpin only shut down this Christmas Season (RIP, HSpin, I loved y’all). If people go purely based off weight, then Dif-e-yo should still be big. I say they should be alive and well, honestly, at least. With H wing shaped throws, they can weigh 62 grams, and be fairly full sized, and still have massive rim weight, thus a powerful spin. Anybody get what I am saying? I like the idea of a 64 gram large H throw, that’s what the NVx was, and it played well. would have been only slightly better if HSpin’s response system wasn’t so derpy. Code 1 is 56 mm Diameter, 42 mm width, and only 64 grams, and I assure you, when It threw the one I threw, the guy put lighter Side effects in it, and it played very well. Kind of why I find the hype over the Code 2 odd. H wing throws are very nice, and our good owner of J&H here knows what he is doing look wise, those weights are dead perfect imo.

Owners*
But even with the weight placed where it is the design pushes the Lunar Wind for maximum gliding on the string making it feel like a 62 gram yoyo. It’s doing what we designed it for, but we also know that others may not want a glidy yoyo but like the look. That’s why we’re making a community version. Don’t worry stewart you can have our version and they can have theirs :wink:

Woot!
I’ve been trying to learn the Gutturals, using the exhale too! :slight_smile:

I like deh Floaty H though…awww. xD

Hey Guys!
So during this Hiatus while we wait for the winds to be sent back
And Chris Rhoads to review in a short while

I’ve hit the drawing board again! Came up with some nice ideas, all seem to have some radical Elements haha.
yo magic knows :slight_smile:
What sorts of elements/shapes etc do you guys want to see? Maybe I could cook something up!

Got 2 Lunarwinds back!
If you’re interested in Buying em
Pm me!
First come, first serve.
$100 Each.
Comes with a Sample pack of BYYS

I would like to mention that these prototypes with these exact specs might not receive a full production run! We have almost nearly decided to do our revisions for our first run.

1 LunarWind SOLD
Now who will snag the last one?:slight_smile:

Yay! Cant wait to get it and do a review on this one…

I want one of these so bad, but i dont have $100 that i can just shell out.

So, Mullicabob Has a Lunarwind.
He SodaBlasted it, and sent it to England for anno.
Look at this,

Halloween Edition Lunarwind

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/5391_409059875874177_590218944_n.jpg

Also! Just got another Lunarwind back! so 2 more up for sale! :slight_smile:

1 Lunarwind Left!

Gonee!

Who were the other guys that boughtone?