As we approach the holiday season, there are more jobs openings popping up. As most of you can imagine, getting the job isn’t always the easiest thing to accomplish. I believe the interview process should be a main focus in obtaining a job. There is a proper way to interview. You can’t, always, just go in and “wing-it” these days. There is more competition even for the most menial position.
I thought it’d be a good idea to post some common interview questions and come up with some thought-provoking answers that will leave your future employer in awe and set yourself apart from the crowd… Interviewers commonly ask questions that take some thinking. Be prepared.
Here’s some basic ones:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What is your greatest strength?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. How do you handle stress and pressure?
5. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
6. How do you evaluate success?
7. Why are you leaving or have left your job?
8. Why do you want this job?
9. Why should we hire you?
10. What are your goals for the future?