*OFFICIAL: AngelDust Thread* UPDATE: April 19, 2011

April 19-
Forgot to update this:

Some CLYW:

Some Stardusts:

Just 'dusted the inner hub and response on these and brush the rims up a bit:

HOLY SICK NINJA Batman thats…uhh well…SICK.

SOOOOO PRETTY! but those are awesome. can you pm me a review of the popstar btw? it seems like a cool yoyo and you seem experienced.

It’s actually not mine. I 'dusted it for someone else.

Thanks for the comments.

dag nammit! (as I say this I swish my left fist with my left arm in an L shape through the air in a swooping motion that starts at my left side at the ribs and ends at my right shoulder.)

Very nice sir!!!

Updated with a P2

Did this Peak today. It had some orange around the nipples and in the response and bearing seat but no more! There are a couple different angles in the Picasa album.

Word can’t describe how awesome these are. when you think about it though, I did just describe it by not describing it.

humm…

I really appreciate the compliments. Makes it all worthwhile.

killer. What happens if you do not strip before blasting?

You get a subpar job.

I can get the ano off w/ blasting but I just have to hold the gun on it for a longer amount of time which isn’t necessarily what I want to do b/c it may cause vibe or it might be too rough of a blast.

cool, thats what I thought. I will be making a small run of metal yoyos and I will be doing sodablasting byself, due to low funds. :slight_smile:

Thanks1

cool, thats what I thought. I will be making a small run of metal yoyos and I will be doing sodablasting byself, due to low funds. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Update Jan. 18 2011: Wooly Marmot (This was the Wooly that I stripped and polished. It is now sold.)

with this yoyo how do you strip it without removing the ridges.

I am guessing the anodize came off when he blasted.

Please do correct me if I am wrong. :wink:

The ridges are aluminum and wont be removed with blasting or stripping.