Occupied yoyo expert

This thread is just for fun, but if any Demands/Request are done O’ yeah

Demand

1. André makes a new freestyle throw video to enter 2012 it has been to long since his last video.

Demand

1. Mr. Moss Makes a video of him doing sea sick.

Demand

1. Jayyo makes a glow stick video

Demand

1. everyone must say this tongue twister 3x A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood

Demand

1. Some else makes some demands!!!

I demand taxes be abolished, everyone here adds ( your state) state yoyoversity to your education on Facebook… Or something similar for those of you who are international, and any lawyers out there, try to find a loophole that puts cash into yoyoers pockets just for yoyoing…

I demand to get unbanned from yoyonation. Yes. :confused:

which Mr. Moss?

First one wins

Who else Icthus but now with a construction paper style top hat and a red nose

Demand 1. buddhakeith must yoyo on top of a balance ball and do 5 eli hops with his eyes closed.

how about a soccer ball? I dont have a balance ball

edit: so i was trying it today with the soccer ball and I managed to get get 5 eli hops with my eyes closed, but I lost my balance and fell backwards off the ball, hurting my wrist. I wish I had it on video because I’m sure my face was priceless. My friends that were watching me were dying of laughter

I’m sorry to hear/ read about your wrist buddhakeith but to be honest I would not even dare use a soccer ball. that takes a pair of giant bronze balls on your part. Great job!!! ;D

haha it feels better, but yeah I realized after that it wasnt that great of an idea lol

I demad that people start doing Point Of View tutorials. I’m in a trick rut right now and need something fast and interesting to practice.

I demand a coffee and request it black

I demand that this thread be full of demands… ;D

I demand a rocket car…

And I request XminusmikeX makes the next demand

I demand that your demand not be answered.

I demand that my two sundia long bearing fly diabolos ,carbon sticks ,and string come in the mail.

I demand that you guys leave yocotti park right now!

I demand your demand be ignored!

I demand that yoyoexpert give free tacos to everyone on the forums.

Mail is unreliable in my area… I’d hate to see what type of deterioration would happen to my taco.

I also worry about “free taco with every order”. First, I’d be getting a taco darn near every month, but my bulk strings would smell spicy!(I order strings with every order regardless if I need them or not)

Top Hat Demand!!!

2 Likes