Now that christmas is over.....

HECK to the YES
I got the dv888 2010 edition
its sick
so so smooth
like a babies bottom

I got the Hectic splash, thin lube, shims, 100 lime green string, and a red velocity. Such a great Christmas!!!

Frantic. I love it!!! Its amazing!

Christmas…over? No, you have it all wrong. Christmas is only the beginning of the Christmas season not the end.

Have a brown dingo coming in the mail (with a T-Shirt and an extra 10-ball).

I’d gladly tell you how much I like it, but it’s not coming for a while.
Also have some money. Might want to pick up a rare Peak sometime.

44 Clash Edition SEVERE!

Oh yeah. My DM is just what I needed to get me back into yoyoing. And I have a thing for white yoyos. :slight_smile:

I wish i could have asked for an ILYY 2009 E1ns :’(

I got a red Dv888 ;D 10 Aangle hair purple strings 50/50 white string thin lube and Chocolate :smiley:

I am very pleased with my skyline. It’s a nice change from all my other throws that are heavy, full sized, or both.

I’ve got sort of a mixed bag so far. I FINALLY got my blue/gold Augie Fash BOSS ;D, which is amazing. I’m waiting on my mint HATRICK(!!!) coming from the UK. With my gift cards, I ordered a prepro DNA which I’ve got big plans for (Beadblasting and Sonic & Knuckles design - it’s going to be sweet!), a few packs of Angel Hair string, some Z-Stacks and Long Stacks with Top Tips.

The saddest part of my Christmas, though, was after about an hour of play with my brand new No Jive Mandala (very cool looking wooden), I couldn’t dial in a comfortable amount of response and I ended up overtightening it and snapping the metal axle shaft :’(. It’s OK, though, replacement parts are on the way.

The biggest surprise of the day was when I got a 2009 model Imperial as a joke. The surprising part was it actually played… pretty well. Miles ahead of the last Imperial I bought which was played by jagged excess plastic around the rims, and just played horrible overall. This one’s actually serving as a good stand-in until the No Jive parts arrive.

Overall, an amazing Christmas, and I hope everyone else’s went well too.

i got a maverick, lol it wasnt that bad of a gift actually, it plays pretty good (after serious modding)