Not for sale delete

Listed Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
All come with OG Box, Koozie and G2 Stuff if you want more pics or any questions hmu! All prices include priority shipping…

Freedom Swirl OG Pelican MIB (my prized possession) $200

Freedom Swirl Wolf MIB $155

Throwback Swirl 2018 Banshee MIB $135

Punk Swirl Swirl Marvel MIB $165

Off Road Edition OG Pelican MIB $115

Deep Purple/Blue Fade 2018 Banshee MIB (Only fade banshee 18’ made)

Dark Green Brass 2018 Elite NMIB 2 scuffs on outer rim from shipping from 2017 or 2018 East Coast Masters butter smooth $90

Solid Seafoam 2019 Pelican MIB $75

Splat Splash Quake MIB $125

Space Panther Splash Triton MIB $145

Solid Light Navy Blue Reaper MIB $115

Here’s my collection im only wanting to sell one of these unless you buy one plus one of the duplicate throws like the Pelican or Banshee. And I will give you a discounted price… but im not wanting to sell 2 of the same either send me some offers i need gas and lunch money for work next week!!

4 Likes

Triton and Quake are extremely rare these days.

1 Like

Buyers beware, this guy has been flagged on r/throwers Buy/Sell/Trade page for scamming people. Using the name Ancient_Thrower. Same pictures and story attached.

10 Likes

Interesting if you view his profile it looks like he had a few buy transactions (he was the buyer) where he left feedback.

Maybe we should invoke the new “if you are new to the BST, must post a pic of what you have for sale that includes your username written on a piece of paper” rule @jhb8426?

7 Likes

I can’t speak personally, since I haven’t done any transactions with him, just figured I’d share what I had seen

3 Likes

This guy has scammed people in the past, as the seller.
I believe he is still working on “making things right” to the people he wronged.

He has changed his usernames across various platforms due to this. Mods have deleted old accounts because he has scammed.

Buyer beware.

10 Likes

Oh everybody just stop freakin out mannnnn @rockstar can vouch for me we just completed a trade my G2 Life for his G2 Triton and Quake

Are you not known for being a scammer? (honest question) cause if you are, than there is plenty of reason to not trust you or as you put it 'freaking out", if not, than my bad!

When trust is broken from being dishonest or even worse, than you cannot expect every one to just “be ok” with it. The risk, the morals, everything is in question. Why would people want to do business with someone who has a history of doing it wrong?

I love your throws, but that being said, Ill never even attempt a transaction with a known scammer. All of my nope. And you, of all people, should be acutely aware of how the community sees and feels about issues like this.

16 Likes

Maybe the solution for you is to send first and the buyer pays on delivery.

15 Likes

Definitely the only way I’d buy in this situation.

12 Likes

Yeah I could possibly work with that or maybe pay once I ship And give the tracking number?

Too many ways around this. Can easily provide a tracking number and never actually drop it off.

This is the problem with doing something wrong and then trying to make up for it, it can be done but it takes a lot of work. Only real solution is like @jhb8426 mentioned, ship then receive payment when the buyer receives it.

8 Likes

If you agreed to ship it to me first, and waited until I reveived the yo-yo, I would buy the Triton. But that would be the only way. After reading all of these comments, I’m sure you can understand why anyone would be very, very cautious.

5 Likes

All right that’s what I’ll do

1 Like

Asked for more pics… didn’t get them. Buyers beware

6 Likes

I replied to you earlier today I made a deal with someone else so What’s the point in you getting more pictures

I asked for more pics 3 days ago.

3 Likes

To be honest…for me personally, just knowing you’ve scammed others even just once in the past makes it so I’d never trust trading with you again.
The only way I’d trade with you, is if you sent me the yo first.

–edit–
Just read all the comments. Glad I’m not the only one who feels the same way.

9 Likes

Scammed poor @rockstar here too. Glitch Life for two classics?! Good come up for you though.

4 Likes

Wow man it was his offer smh how about all yall get a life and stay off my post? For real enough has been said to get your point across