G2 For The Low *(Scammer Alert)*

Will sell everything for $475 prices cover USPS priority shipping, hmu for more pics if you need them, everything comes with the box koozie and stickers!

-Freedom Swirl 2019 Pelican mib
$200 [SOLD]

-Freedom Swirl Wolf mib
$175 [SOLD]

-Throwback Swirl 2018 Banshee mib
$120

-Punk Swirl Marvel mib
$140

-Off Road OG Pelican mib
$90

-Blue/Purple Fade 2018 Banshee mib
$70

-Dark Green Brass 2018 Elite nmib
$85

-Seafoam 2019 Pelican mint
$55

Dark Light Blue Reaper mib
$95

Heya all,

I didnā€™t wanna make this post, but feel like iā€™m left no choice at this point. This user, Rock_Thrower (Chase), scammed me a while back and after doing so promised to pay me back overtime. Heā€™s owed me $150 for a g2 hawk that was never sent to me. Iā€™ve been very reasonable and understanding with him. Giving him plenty of time to pay me back, as he continued to sell yoyos without giving me anything back.

I tried to make it easy on him and allow him to do it in payments, over figure out yoyos for me to take, nothing ever worked and he would always come up with an excuse as to why he couldnā€™t. Every time iā€™d ask for an update on when he thinks he could pay me back it would be met with another excuse or ā€œjust paid bills, next paycheck I got youā€, he never would.

The past couple weeks heā€™s decided to ignore messages and not even respond any longer. I try to be as understanding as I can and reasonable, but needed to make it known. Itā€™s been far too long that heā€™s been leading me on that heā€™ll pay me back. Chase may have done some successful sales/trades as of late, but he still owes for past wrongs. If anyone does choose to do business with him, I highly suggest making him continue to pay first and or send first before sending/shipping anything to him.

-KC

27 Likes

Thank you for the warning Snow, and sorry to hear you got screwed over :(.

I really canā€™t stand people who scam others. Really ****es me off. I know Iā€™m riding a pretty tall horse hereā€¦but once I know someoneā€™s done it just once, makes it so Iā€™ll never trust them in the future.
And especially seeing how he never made good on it. How frustrating that heā€™s been leading you onā€¦what a selfish, insensitive jerk. :frowning:

Iā€™ve heard bad things about this guy beforeā€¦so itā€™s not just you.

I REALLY hope no one does any trading/buying from this dude. Even if he does ship/pay first.

9 Likes

chase chase chase chase chase, cast out of FB BST and now lurking on YYE trying to scam people.

threats on people arent funny, dude. everyone, please be wary of this nerd. if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is so proceed with caution.

13 Likes

Told ya so. This seller is shady and still in the wrong.

@KSnow is an awesome dude too, cannot stand individuals who continue to take advantage of others.

14 Likes

I said this crap a month ago. Heā€™s still a scammer!!! Dude needs to be booted and never allowed back.

13 Likes

He has been scamming people for years both here and elsewhere. He tried to do me for $500 here a couple of years back.

@jhb8426 @vegabomb

7 Likes

Reported. This activity is disgusting and has no place here. Go away, and stay away!! :rage:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve messaged the OP. Iā€™ll update with his response.

7 Likes

Heā€™s been banned.

12 Likes

Heā€™s been suspended indefinitely. If anyone notices him sneaking back onto the BST again please flag or point it out to a mod.

23 Likes