(NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE) What investments do you guys make?

Best piece of financial advice I have heard in the last 10 years:

3 Likes

the only investment I make is to dedicate 6 hours and twenty minutes a day, for six days a week for 11 months a year to my work and it gives me fourteen monthsā€™ pay and a production bonus. I donā€™t need anything else.

1 Like

previously I bought individual stonks, then sell all of them to down pay a house.
Iā€™m currently moving my stuff to the new house, and prioritizing my budget on basic household items (stove, washing machine, etc). Once Iā€™m somewhat settled, Iā€™ll prioritize paying off the house, while occasionally buying index fund monthly.

3 Likes

I did crypto for a hot minute. Cashed out when I was slightly ahead. Then it crashed, so I was cool with a couple extra bucks. Never looked back.

I ā€œinvestā€ in silver. I collect coins and every so often a silver piece comes along I decide I would like. Iā€™m mostly into pocket change but, some of those silver dollars are stunning. My favorites I have are the anniversary Apollo 11 proof and my John Wick coin. Iā€™m considering moving to some gold coins with the 2017 American Liberty proof being top of the list. But thatā€™s a whole other animal. Considering Iā€™ll never get to retire, might be time to start looking into some wise investments. Anyone want Funko pops?

2 Likes

I worked with a guy who would hide and burry gold around his property. He would say the feds ainā€™t gonna get whatā€™s mine. I didnā€™t want to pry much deeper into what he meant and took it as taxes are theft or whatever.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve buried gold on my property too.

1 Like