Grounded I think

I really pushed the envelope with throw purchases this month and was told in a text by the wife that it was a bit excessive. Yo-yo friends it was really excessive for me, it made me sweat the moment she realized. So I was expecting a stern talking to about my toys upon her arrival home.

She never said another word about it. Yet.

So I really like my wife extra today.

Hope others are as fortunate as I am today.

I understand this may all be a ruse and she is planed my end and is approaching me from behind as I type this, with yo-yo string fashioned into a garrotte.

25 Likes

Thanks.If you are nowhere to be found, we know why.:wink:

3 Likes

Heā€™s on the ground, i think :grin:

3 Likes

thats why I just donā€™t say anything lol

2 Likes

Be smarter! It is a moment for thinking about increasing your income.

3 Likes

This is a lesson for all you guysā€¦

Only spend what you can afford without putting yourself in the Hotseat.

Spend only spare change.ā€™ā€™let your girl know exactly what you have in your wallet.

Try to keep your purchases down to less than $50,000 a week. No reason to go Krazy.

And, if a certain yoyo that you really like, comes in 10 different colors> donā€™t be a Yo-Hog when they drop. Just limit yourself to 8 of the 10 colors.

ā€¦.I certainly never have to worry about my lady killing me in my sleep. I donā€™t sleepšŸ˜³

20 Likes

Doc isnt 8/10 a bit low? Thats a B- !!

1 Like

Yeah, good point. Anything over 50K is kinda silly.

4 Likes

I am sure most of you understand this was a light hearted tale that I though others may have experienced with their significant others. Too all the career counselors and financial advisors out there I really appreciate you concern about my financial situation and career choices. I am not spending the mortgage payment on throws. I have good job and a good credit score some debt hey but who doesnā€™t, but thanks for the concern and hope this shows I am being at least a little smart.

50k would that be like a yo-yo business budget for a design and killer large titanium drop. Can not wait to see what slinging that much cash can make or get. I really enjoy the forum thank you for all the advice. I will put it to good use.

4 Likes

Na I hear ya. I was just goin along and having fun. I believe the others are too. Nothing but love!!! Everytime something comes for me in the mail I get a snotty ā€œoh! Another yoyo!!!ā€ from my wife. I look down and say yes.

5 Likes

Just make sure to get her a little something something to balance it out :wink: Throw her off the scent! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

is a good sign that married people are getting into yoyoing. Not just for kids anymore

7 Likes

Do like I did: start a yoyo-related business, then buy yoyos out of the business account as itā€™s a business expense! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Genius!

2 Likes