NOOOOOO I forgot my yoyos

I bring my yoyos with me to work and that’s where I do most of it and I FORGOT THEM. I feel so naked without them

6 Likes

Keep a spare at work or in the car. You’ll survive.

7 Likes

I GOT THE ITCH MAN I’M HAVING WITHDRAWALS

Though that being said yeah i could probably keep the fulvia in a hidden spot or something maybe. Good suggestion thank you for the obvious answer that was right in front of me

2 Likes

Keep one in a pouch inside your lunch bag/box and never take it out until days like these.

4 Likes

Lol get a little glass case that says “break in case of emergency” and a tiny hammer to go along with it

8 Likes

May I ask what you do for work where you get most of your yoyoing done?

5 Likes

I’m sure your boss is very happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sell dirt at an industrial yard. I yo between customers dumping off or wanting to get loaded with dirt. It was slow in the winter so I had lots of time to myself

6 Likes

Do your strings get “dirt”y?

3 Likes

I left for a weeks long work trip, forgot mine, had to have the wife overnight one. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes they do lolol I work with a lot of soil so I’m constantly washing my hands to help keep my bearings clean

3 Likes

I was waiting for you to say you were an air traffic controller or something. :grin:

Ivan

4 Likes

the easy fix is to keep a yoyo in your bag, your car, and your desk so you’re never too far from a yo

5 Likes

sounds like you need a Zero Gravity Return Tops Janus. Just hang it off your keys with a chunk of paracord. then you are never without one.

6 Likes

I travel with a bag of yos where ever I go. I never know what mood will strike me or how much time I may have to throw. So I take plastics, and a few dinged or Ano flawed classics to throw in less than ideal places.

Oh I also carry a throw to give away to some one who, may show more than a passing interest.

The give away is a replay pro not pictured
I have the Cleveland Arrow in the car as well

6 Likes

I keep a Monarch and Bingsoo in my car all the time for this reason… I had forgotten a few times while heading out for work, running errands, hanging out with friends, etc and it sucked so I learned my lesson. Now if I forget I have two different ones to choose from.

6 Likes

Stock up on a bunch of yoyofactory whips and put them everywhere :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

When I shop for pants, I make sure my pockets are big enough so I can fit my recess snack in along with my other crap I have to have.

4 Likes

This deserved a thread?

Sure why not, it generated a decent conversion :man_shrugging: i deff keep a car throw and a few at my parents house ect :blush:

4 Likes