2 Likes

Eventually :pausechamp:

CLYW & Luftverk | Plastic Peak | A-Tier

Specs:
Diameter - 59mm
Width - 47.6mm
Weight - 66g
Materials - Polycarbonate

A very shockingly performant yoyo for what it is. Solid power, solid stability, and great maneuverability as well as just outright being a super super fun, and great yoyo. I didn’t expect a highwalled organic, let alone a highwalled organic PLASTIC to have the performance this has. I was wholeheartedly expecting to dislike how this yoyo plays but I genuinely love it. Jeff did some magic making this yoyo so stable with the high walls. CLYW Fans are rejoicing this year with Plastic Peak and Klondike dropping within days of each other. It’s still a high-walled organic, it’s just a really good high-walled organic. Weight distribution has got to be the saving grace for the stability with the walls. Binds are inconsistent.

Play: Everyone

Power: Powerful
Speed: Average
Controllability: Easy
Stability: Average

Value: Bad
Bind: Inconsistent
Sturdiness: Average

10 Likes

Flash S tier thats what we like to see yessirrr

now Flashback :pausechamp:

1 Like

i am somewhat convinced there are two different plastics Peaks out there or something lol. at least three people i know hate it and think it’s one of the worst yoyos they’ve ever used. bad spintime, unstable etc.
i personally like it quite a bit and think it’s a fun yoyo. i wish it was just a lil smaller but i get why it is the size it is.

4 Likes

im in the dislike camp but mostly because it plays how i imagine a 1990s soccer mom van drives

5 Likes

It was able to withstand my jank ahh yoyoing so I have a hard time believing these people

Got 4 yoyos to review next, which ones should I do?
7075 Pragma
Rockstar 2023
Jugemu
Monometal Pheasant

6 Likes

As someone who has had a van since my college years I’m not sure how to take this comment but I do like the pleak.

I reckon that pragma feels hollow even with a bi metal construction

7075 pragma for purely selfish reasons

1 Like

yes (full sentence FU discourse)

gingie i check this thread daily pls you know what I wanna see

I would prefer the pheasant monometal please!

1 Like

:fire: Yoyofriends | Monometal Pheasant | S-tier :fire:

Specs:
Diameter - 56.18mm
Width - 45.86mm
Weight - 65.6g
Materials - 7068 Aluminum

I really really wanted to like this more. It’s excellent but honestly it just kinda failed to cross the threshold of “WOW this is INSANE”. It feels like a Yoyofriends version of the Recog. Like, they’re not super far off. Maybe a bit sharper on the catch and a little less dense feeling. If you’re stuck between this and the Recog, pick whichever one has a color you like more or whichever’s cheaper.

EDIT: I realize it sounds like I’m not a big fan of this yoyo, but I love it lol.

Play: Competitive

Power: Powerful
Speed: Fast
Controllability: Average
Stability: Solid

Value: Good
Bind: Average
Sturdiness: Play Hard

5 Likes

i feel like naming it the monometal pheasant doesn’t do it justice, it should have a cool new name like the sunbird/hummingbird. good yoyo tho :3

2 Likes

I didn’t get that either. They don’t even really look that alike.

hadesgingie

@GTDropKnot Did you see this? Are you gonna take this disrespect on the Hades?

And Collapsar A tier nahhhh if Hades is D tier Collapsar is F- tier :sob:

4 Likes

not sorry :heart:

3 Likes

borealis 2 at B tier :broken_heart:

factually correct images for $10000

3 Likes

Lol this is gingies list. You seen how he plays Yoyo? Gingie is just sad hades won’t call him daddy.

6 Likes