44Reviews - Yoyo Reviews

Hey.

After a long long time i’ve decided to start making video reviews.

My ultimate goal with them is to provide meaningful review content, with a more technical viewpoint of the yoyos i review, especially for us people that do not see any value in most types of yoyo reviews.

I will start this with a review of thr Thesis Hypothesis v2

15 Likes

Really really enjoyed your review! Please keep them coming!

3 Likes

Yesss! We always need more review content!!! Great job!

3 Likes

New new review on the Thesis DaCapo.

10 Likes

AND, if you’re someone who doesn’t like reviews, you can watch the yoyo in action on this trick-only supercut i made.

10 Likes

Thank you for both of those videos. Very well done obviously. I really enjoy watching you play.

1 Like

New review on the OPYoyos Peach.

3 Likes

And as always, if you don’t like reviews, here’s the trick-only supercut.

4 Likes

Peach is definitely a yoyo that caught my eye, appreciate the level of detail in this review. Great job!

2 Likes

After a long while, im back with another review.

This time, the Thesis Invictus is up in the chopping block. Many thanks to @Nova for narrating the script of this review, and thanks to @chaosgow for providing trick footage for this review.

8 Likes

Incredible video

1 Like

After a long while, im back with another review.

This time, the YoyoFriends Shortcut is up in the chopping block.

also, as always, if you dont like reviews and only want to check the yoyo in action, heres the trick supercut!

10 Likes

New review of the B Grade Yoyos Creation!

7 Likes

I have only looked at the Shortcut review so far, but wonderfully done. Nicely structured with great examples and explanations.

1 Like

a different kind of video for today.

7 Likes

Love this thumbnail. A Draupnir and a hammer looks like fun!

2 Likes

Watched it again.

This is quite possibly the best yoyo review I have ever seen. Very factual and balanced, with nice reference points to other comparable yoyos. Loved the background on the budget metals category as well.

The only thing that might be helpful … you said it was “average” in a number of areas, which I am guessing is average on a relative scale of all yoyos, including premium. Might be good to somehow clarify it’s ratings against direct competitors and then point out areas where it really punches above its weight in comparison to premium yoyos.

… or don’t. Whatever you’re comfortable with. Really, it is an awesome review regardless!!!

1 Like

Awesome review of the OPYoyos Peach. I like how you point out the types of tricks this is good for and which may not be as natural given the shape. Good in highlighting the extreme nature of the organic shape to differentiate and avoid the need to constantly compare it to other organic yoyos; it’s its own animal. Very impressive. Overall, this yoyo just looks FUN.

This is a great example where you can point out what the yoyo’s not naturally great at … we all have more yoyos than we need. Perfectly find to get one that performs differently and serves a specific purpose. Wish more reviewers would realize this.

1 Like