No Yo-Yo is Better Than the Other

i agree that its all about personal perspective, but is a duncan imperial better than an 888? i dont think so.

It can be. It is just a common preference to have a bearing, longer spin times, metal, etc. A modder, for example, might prefer the Imperial for serious modding.

So if I wanted a looper, I would go with an 888 instead of an imperial?

Exactly 8)

Ninja’d

This thread needs a BUMP

ACTUALLY, yoyos aren’t the same. Yoyos are better than each other because for YYF, they have Hubstacks! YYJ doesn’t. So thats a FACT that yoyos are better than each other.

How can hubstacks make a yoyo better than any other yoyo. You don’t see hubstacks in play at many WYYC performances. They are just made for fun, not smoother or better play.

Addment: You can get synergy caps for YYJ yoyos

I agree with the hubstacks Pheenix, hubstacks don’t make any yoyo better than another. There are things from one yoyo that another doesn’t, so does that mean that yoyo is better cause the other doesn’t have the same things?

A lot of people hate hubstacks, and take them off of their yoyos when they get them

Which is why they fall back to personal preference

this needs a bume,READ THIS POST( lol,if you are reading this I bet you red it,if not DO IT! )

Many,many people hate hubs, because of there weight,AND they can sometimes cause vibe or wobble.But they also usually make the yoyo cost a bit more.

The main reason why I want a dv888 is because its finally a nice yyf WITHOUT hubs

A working yo is defiantly better then a broken one. :wink:

What if you were a modder? Or have some odd likeliness to collect random, broken things (you really never know)?

You are right, preference wins!

I say the only way to end this on going debate of this topic is if Andre could put in a few words. Everyone listens to Andre’s words no matter what. So if you don’t mind Andre could you maybe say something.

Let’s not bother him, he has a busy life. Samad is completely right, no yoyo is better than another, it just depends on your feel. In example, a Dark Magic and a Hitman. They are pretty much the same thing, except for size and shape. Which feel do you want? It’s your preference.

-Mitchell Purdy

I also agree 100% with Samad. and a lot of people take his word for it says, but others feel the need to create confilct. And yeah your right that Andre is always busy, but if we had some “pros” word in here I think that will settle this debate once and for all. Maybe even Yin could post.

Up for member to see.! >:D

Some people HATE Hubstacks. They take them off for this reason or just go buy a fundaMETAL. I for one love them, but don’t use them that much.

Also, BUMB

Guys, no offence, but this hubstack thing is annoying and getting off-topic.

1 Like