No ricochet review?

when creating the c22 yyf was looking to make the best yoyo regardless of cost. it would have been less expensive in construction and r&d to make a full titanium yoyo. it costs more to machine 2 different pieces of metal than 1. then they had to be married together. it was more about the preformance of the throw than the amount of titanium in it. having an aluminum body with ti rims gives the ability to make something that cant be done in full ti.
hence the c22 cost 460 and the ricochet costs 200.

I wish the NIB one that one of you guys probably got on the BST had been the blue one so I could have instantly snapped it up. Probably should’ve snapped it up at that price anyway but I’m trying to at least pretend like I’m not lighting my money on fire to the point I feel guilty when I look at my credit card statements lately. Would definitely love to try/buy one eventually. My favorite undersized is a OD but I still think of YYF as the king of undersized

Half the cost of C22 was packaging.

ya, the case was an un needed addition. Would have been nice to see another run for cheaper with no case, but I think saying it was half the cost is a bit extreme. Yyf didn’t really make mommy on the venture anyway.