No more slots :) must ship by 5/17/13!!!

3 feedback seems way low. I still haven’t received my gift from the last gift exchange I would be careful people 3 feedback seems way to low I didn’t receive a gift and the minimum on the last one was 10 feedbacks

How bout 35 plus feedback? We should hold a high value gift exchange that would be cool. I never received my gift last gift exchanged which is why I won’t ever participate unless its a super high feedback count members involved then I would love to partake

EDIT: by Christmas ill have over 50 feedbacks disregard my last post

Yes, it will be 50+, so you should be qualified by the time it goes down. Everyone has time until then to get their feedback up. But, there will be no exceptions, YYE and YYN combined 50+.

Right now I only know of about 5 people, but maybe by next spring we could do a 100+ Feedback? I should have at least that many by then.

I guess I wouldn’t qualify for that one.

I’d love to be a part of this, but I have no feedback. Is there anyway I can still be a part of this?

Yes but only because you are well known on the forums, dont dissapoint me

Don’t even worry about it man!
One question, does the yoyo have to be absolutely mint, or is a few dings acceptable?

can i get my dad to vouch for me i really wanna do this thing :-\ :-\ :-\

I thought we already did one of these in around February. Plus the standards for the gift giving seem high I think you should dumb it down. A bit.

There will allways be more, sorry

What do you mean too high? The feedback or the price range of the gift?

I thought I finally had enough feedback for a gift exchange, then I saw you guys wanted to start one with 50+ feedback limit. O well.

To me, both the feedback count and price range are far too low.

As you guys know I’m the one who usually organizes the annual secret Santa and organize the gift exchange last time a few months ago. I’m not going to partake in this one just because I have higher expectations and higher requirements that are used I have we’ll established members allowed in it. I don’t really like having these organized by lesser established users. As far as the 50+ feedback gift exchange that sounds cool, I’d be down to organizing that whenever anyone wanted to do it unless someone wants to take the reigns. Either way is be down

Yeah, I wouldn’t do the standard Xmas Secret Santa again after the drama from the last few times. I’d be interested in organizing a 50+, $100 minimum, but I don’t care who does it, as long as it’s 50+…no exceptions. I’m just interested in doing something that is not standard, with bigger stakes, not with the usual requirements. 50+ feedback is no guarantee, but I think it will cut down on the drama immensely. Perhaps, I will organize one before Christmas season with big stakes, and better qualifications of the participants. I just want to get some like-minded people together for a no hassle, drama free good time. The only reason I wouldn’t participate in the standard one again, is due to the low feedback requirement. Any problems in the past have been due to people with low feedback.

Yeah I think one of you should do one this summer or fall, and one of you do one for christmas? This is one of the best idea’s I have heard since the ball bearing going in a yoyo.

I don’t even have 100+ lol

Hahahahha the 18th slot turned into 8)

i have a solution so as we know all the people with 50 plus feedback are definitely reliable so people with less than 50 feedback send there yoyos to someone with 50 plus feedback aka the organizer wich there will be multiples so they may distribute them to all the people that sent in a yoyo and if your gift is sub standard it is sent back also the organizer can make the gifting fair so say you sent a gnarwal you would get back a a squatch or ava so people dont get ripped off also people would provide a list of their current throws so they wouldnt get a double ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 Like