NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

I may show up. :smiley:

Sweet. This could be a good meet up.

I am coming! :smiley: Looking forward to see a few people!!!

Thanks to all that came. Great meet up.

Awesome meet! Hope to see everyone at the BBQ.

Thanks guys for last meet. Working on dates for the club starting in September. I’m also looking for some guys willing to help me with RI yoyo club and maybe come to a couple of meets in Providence.

That sounds awesome! We could have a NH-RI yoyo contest that meets in Massachusetts :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks right now that there will be no more RI yoyo club. The store where they were holding the club meets is moving and intrest is not as strong as it once was.

Aww, that’s a shame.

That is bad news…what a shame. How many members do they have?

They had 7-10 members but Graeme was holding the club together and with him going away for school in the fall no one down there is willing to do the work it takes to keep it going. It is a shame for sure.

Updated clubs next meeting

Oh…I’ll be there. I’ll so be there.

-bpg

aka “Nowhere Man”

[quote=“bpg,post:833,topic:35112”]
“He’s a real nowhere man”

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be there!!!

I may be able to make it to the next one. Keeping my fingers crossed.

We hope you can make it!

Sadly, I am not looking good this month now. Came down with a cold. Am missing work I need to get caught up on over the weekend…

I am still gonna try, but I’m less optimistic.

I went to the website, and I didn’t see a listing for times and addresses, When and where is this meetup?

Saturday September 14th from 1pm -3pm at 281 Cartier st. Manchester, NH. There will be signs outside the door. It is a building owned by Ste Marie’s church.

Sooo…who’s going tomorrow? I’m tired of just whuppin’ fellavader’s tail all summer. I need to bury some of you wee kits with my mad skillz.

-bpg

I may show up. :smiley: