NH yoyo BBQ July 31st. Nashua NH

Booya!

Is anyone bringing any show pieces they don’t throw, you know just for show?

None of my yoyos are no-throws, but I do have some for trade that you MAY want.

My Hatrick

I was going to leave behind my marmots and higby 888. Also I have a ton of Tom Kuhn stuff but it is not easy to sort through, really kind of a pain in that outside environment. But if you wanted to see something specific and I have it I could bring it along.

P2, thats what I want to see.

Your green one has been sitting in its box just itchin to get out since we met last. It is exactly as you remember it. I also will bring the bluegrass. Hows that marmot, is it calling for me yet?

Marmot is great. It can’t wait to see you Dana. It is my main throw right now. :smiley:

hope you are still willing to cut the string

I am almost finished with string, only 4 more to go!

I have some tradables so you may want to bring anything you wouldn’t mind getting rid of, so don’t leave anything at home just yet. I was looking foward to you bringing all your cool stuff ;D

Finished your strings Dana!

Get ready. Bringing some old string. Hopefully I can make 1 or 2 this morning for testing.

I had such a great time today guys! Thanks to everyone for making contributions. Thank you Steve and Dana for your fantastic trades! And it was nice to meet you finally Joey, I’ll have your DV888 done soon.

Till next,
-Pat!

I had a good time too, next time you won’t see any of my General-Yos there. I am impressed I am the only one that didn’t trade,

AWSOME!! Had a blast. All my yoyos appreciate the exercise you guys gave them today. Their all pretty tired now, they fell asleep on the ride home. It was a nice quiet ride. I think once the wedgie is rested I’ll take him for a spin later.

Also Steve, the marmot collection was pretty happy to see their new buddy.

Did they greet him with a hug? Oh and i might have a hulk smash marmot lined up for trade lol i told you it wouldnt last :smiley:

I’m glad you like it so much! If it loses it’s bling-factor let me know and I’ll give it a spin on the wheel.

you are fast. I saw the post over there

Yeah, I’ll let you know if it loses that mirror finish. It is one of the coolest looking yoyos I have now. Couldn’t be more stoked.

haha its not mint but thats how i want it. :wink: i might get $20 out of the deal :slight_smile: