NFL Playoffs!

:frowning:

Q, what do you have to say now about the Packers?

Still hate them.
My money goes to the Steelers, although I really wish that the Pats or Ravens would’ve gone to the Champ game

well, whoever likes the jets, you can go lick rex ryans feet. (get it? ah hah? ahahahah hah? ah hah?)
Whoever wins the bears/packers game, I want to win the super bowl. Most likely the packers hah

Steelers and Packers for the Bowl baby. Not to picky though just want to see the Jets get knocked out.

Go, Pack Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY2LNjkIh0

I had to…

1 Like

Packers over the Bears and Steelers over the Jets. Then, I think the Packers have the Steelers too… We’ll see…

Gizzyo: Will be rocking his Rodgers jersey on Sunday at 3:00.

Well, I play. Not a big “watcher” :confused:

Called it. :smiley:

Ditto… A Rog (new nick name) is gonna win with 500 yards and 20 TDs in the Super Bowl… yeah hes that good

Well I’m happy. :smiley:

Go Pack Go!

Off topic, but:

Brett Favre is going to retire again. MAYBE!
2 yrs later:
“I just came back to play the game I love”

of course…

Packers win. Calling it now! I’m going to be eating cheese and bratwurst the whole time for good luck!

Dude, Favre was a good QB. Just because he retired but wanted to play was not the brightest move, it still isn’t something to bash on.

Just think it wasn’t illegal. coughVickcough

Vick has changed his image, a lot…

All I am saying is that many shadow of how good of a QB Favre was. So what, he loves the game. Just don’t judge someone on what they like to do.

And yes, Michael Vick has changed his imaged. Though I used that as an example because many recognized that and forgave him and moved on. On the other hand many hold Brett Favre’s false retirements against him.