7 Likes

I think it’s just you

6 Likes

Eagles. Today at least.

5 Likes

Go Birds!

6 Likes

Not liking these numbers so far folks. Nice throws tho

Kelce got me to the fantasy football playoffs in my main league, so Go Chiefs!

Also, as a Bears fan, FTP

3 Likes

Chiefs are going to win.

1. playing in State Farm Stadium ( if only the eagles had a State Farm Spokesperson)
  2. the zebra crew picked for this game threw the most penalties during the regular season.
  3. The Eagles are the better the team, but they run the ball. Jim mcMahon of the XFL oops I mean Roger Goodell of the NFL will not allow large chunks of time eaten up that won’t allow for $$$$ commercial breaks. (See number 2, expect phantom holding calls)

But I am jaded, I have felt for a long time the NFL has been “Scripted” so the game is more revenue oriented than being about sports.

Sorry, I want the Eagles to win. But I just feel the money is flowing against them.

3 Likes

Go Eags! Should be a good game either way

1 Like

I don’t think it’s scripted but I can see your numerical points definitely favoring the chiefs

Yep, Jake from State Farm is probably downloading Bar Stool as we speak.

1 Like

@IMArocketman I’m rooting for the chiefs as well! You’re not alone lol :sweat_smile: I hope this is going to be a great game !!!

3 Likes

Regardless of who you’re rooting for I do think these were the two best teams this year. And in my biased opinion Mahomes is the most electric player in the league, and also Hurts is very good and fun to watch too.

4 Likes

Oh best two teams for sure. I was wanting the Bills to go all the way but oh well

1 Like

Should be very defensive on the Eagles. The Chiefs D is no joke either.

1 Like

Chiefs for me today. Either way, it’ll be a show and a half.

2 Likes

I’m not into football but since this is a Chiefs thread, it’s worth a share!

1 Like

I used to train jiu jitsu with Mac, he’s a great dude and insanely talented.

Hate this football game!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’ve talked to him a few times after a show and online and he’s always been a super cool dude to chat with!

1 Like

Jk turns out I loved that football game

1 Like

Gonna need to put everything i still own on a bst thread after I bet the house on the eagles at half to cover the spread

Or just give me the drugs they gave mahomes at half lol

2 Likes