Super Bowl predictions? (Poll)

I’m depressed the lions lost :sob: it would have been they’re first superbowl ever :smiling_face_with_tear:

Now who are you guys rooting for?
Me personally, I like the chiefs, but also sad that the ravens lost, because that would be fun to see them win. :sob:

• Chiefs
  • 49ers
0 voters
3 Likes

49ers tricks will click high but not go as clean, and chiefs will go cleaner and have better evals

6 Likes

You heard it here first. One team will win. One team will lose.
Word to your Mother.

6 Likes

So disappointing for the city of Detroit and the fans of the team. I’ve got to say though, the coach got what he deserved. You don’t go for it on 4th down, twice, in the championship game when you can put points on the board. Period.
As the head coach, you need to make adjustments. That includes changing the game plan to account for in-game situations.
It was tough to watch. I was really looking forward to the lions making it to the big game. They’ve got a great squad, a lot of talent and I think they can make another run next year. The coach needs to learn that just because it worked in the regular season, doesn’t mean it will in the playoffs. They’re different.
Honestly, I don’t care who wins. I’m rooting for my box scores. I hate that KC and SF are in it. Detroit v Baltimore would have been a much more interesting game, to me anyway.

kgb

1 Like

As a Northern California native, 9ers all the way!

1 Like

I don’t really care about football but my cousin does coach for the 49ers so I hope they beat the Chiefs this time.

1 Like

only good answer, the real winner should be my wallet

1 Like

I hate both teams with a burning passion but I superhate the chiefs and spend a non-zero amount of time spiting them. May the 9ers maul them

1 Like

I didnt see an option for don’t care. :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha yeah it would be funny to see how many people select the “don’t care”!:joy:

1 Like

I vote for wings. Lots of wings.

The football only exists for wing sales.

4 Likes

Who ever Caesar Taylor Swift gives the thumbs up to will win, and the losers will be executed on site.

Or my WWE worthy script for the Super Bowl will go like this.

Taylor Swift will perform a surprise new single at half time, it will be a break up song dumping Travis Kelce. Which will cause the Chiefs to go on and lose to the 49ers.

But during the second half any camera shots of the Chiefs sky box, we will see Momma Kelce behaving like a rabid “Karen” on Tik-Tok.

3 Likes

This would be Raider loyalty from their ground crew.

2 Likes

Bang Bang Niner Gang

3 Likes

I’m not a gambler, but I bet good money that the very very end of the game… The team with the higher score will win.

3 Likes

If we are going full on conspiracy, Taylor Swift already won

4 Likes

Since they don’t allow ties in the Superbowl, one of the teams will win.

Sports entertainment…

2 Likes

Guys can we all just agree I want Taylor swift to win the Super Bowl. Take that how you will.

3 Likes

Taylor swift for mvp

3 Likes

2 Likes