next yoyo?

okay so i have a duncan throw monkey and its good. i like th dv888 but i do not think i should go from all plastic to all metal what do you think? i like the hitman for a semi metal. i’m stumped. reaally need help guys.

Well, if you think you are not ready for that jump, don’t do it. I personally think that you would not regret getting a metal. Then again, getting a bi-metal is pretty awesome too.

Go for a DM, then the dv888. thats the order i went in hope i helped

If you’re planning to get the DV888 later, then i would recommend getting the Hitman, it’s about the same size as the DV888 so when you do get the DV888 the size won’t be an issue and adjusting to it will be easier.

That was my course of action, and I loved it. I agree that it was pretty much a seamless transition, but the Dv888 will blow you away the first time you throw it, especially if it’s your first metal ;D

thanks i’ll get the hitman, then the dv888. i had already thought through this but i wanted to get info from experienced throwers. i know how to bind but i think since i am still on inter. tricks i should use responsive.

~wergugy

on the same note, i to am dying to upgrade. the dm needs to be replaced. I’m thinking… alot of yoyos. i want all of them. but i can only get ONE :’(
so in no specific order of interest…

skyline or similar make (888,dna what ev)

hectic. its hectic

one drop freakin sick yo, but is it of good quality???

G5- very interested, but I’m not sure about the shape

protostar-dang good price but is it compatible to a metal yo?

boss… on that note, any yoyofactory yo, i want.

I’m almost in the master section… well soon ill will be so i want a good wide yo-yo for insane freestyle and string tricks with excellent spin time. my DM doesn’t offer me that. well it does but i want more.

so my good yoyo comunity, what is your favorite yoyo out there? know of any others??? tell me whats up! thanks guys

LOVE- sticky :wink:

maybe this post will help me too