Next buys/ trades

Next buy for me is probably the ethos yoyo

Trying to swing a trade to get a Peak 2 and 2014 eh. Feel like those two throws will scratch the itch for a long while.

Just preordered the G2 Throwers collab. :slight_smile:

The second run of Quints! As soon as the last dozen first run sellā€¦

Iā€™m hoping I can get one :slight_smile:

Those look great, wonder if the mystery fade will be that popular unicorn one.

You will! Iā€™ll definitely do a trade as soon as they come in. Always happy to hep out a fellow YYE member :slight_smile:

Snagged one of the 2018 banshee protos. Happy thrower right here :joy:

Fade is in the hands of fate (and Jake).

I got the splash. Black/Green acid with blue splash? Yes please!

Same here, splash allday.

Kinda want a Ti Peak. Really tough to justify the $$$ though. I put in an order for a couple of the Throwers throws too. Mystery fade and red/orange. Thatā€™ll be a fun mailday. Sorry if mentioning those is against the rules here. However, I do get 99% of my yoyos from YYE.

We can talk about them, we canā€™t direct link to other e-stores tho. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need the new Sengoku Hattori in my life asap!

The Hattori looks amazing! Reminds me of some of those B!st yoyos, but a toned down version.

Same! I wish I had money for one or yoyos to try to trade for one but maybe some day :wink:

^ Well itā€™s sold out on their site, nowā€¦ :-\

Landed a 2014 eh and Confetti Cannon Peak 2 for an OG Northstar and Onedrop Code 1. Excited to get my fixed axle game back on. Learned on a Butterfly watching a VHS, lol.

new release oct, 6th

Iā€™m in the unique situation where I can make any yoyo exactly how I want it right here at home.

There are benefits to being a wood worker who throws fixed axles almost exclusively.

yeah iā€™m jealous, you make some beautiful yoyos