NewHampshire Yoyo Meet-Up! September 12th!

Unforgiveable!!!

If my punishment was losing the club championship today then consider me punished!!!

Inside your like YES!!!

I miss that 4XL already lol

I miss that 4XL already lol
[/quote]
lol

got a meteor, 888x and Modded FHZ

Awesome day, just got back, THANKS GUYS!!!

whens the next meet?

got a TFL, 4XL, and $40

Dear Dana,

Just because I got a P2 doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t want yoursā€¦ I have been keeping it in good handsā€¦

Love,
Jim

Also Thanks guys for a great turn out. I canā€™t wait for next month. I really had a fun time and hope to have Dana here next month.

Shout outs go to

Dylan
Steve
Pat
Joey (and Pedro)
And all the othersā€¦

See you guys soonā€¦

Jim

Too bad I had to leave sooner than expected, I was prepared to stay till 6 or so. How long did you guys stick around for? I didnā€™t get rid of all the yoyos I wanted to though :frowning: .

I got my P2 and I am happy.

I <3 Projects and General-Yos.

and to whoever had that B-grade 888, 07, I WANT IT , Ill buy it next month!!!

Ben

I just got home. I had an awsome time. Thanks for the awsome deal on the Hattrick Steve.

inside Iā€™m like PHEW!!!

now Iā€™m like Uh Oā€™ ;D

ps: Pat almost killed a guy doing offstring

Patā€™s a yoyo ninja, he may have just been sending the guy a message.

He also tried to kill himself doing 1a

Its mine and most likely not for trade i love that thing.

Also as far as the attempted murder. I was just standing there watching pat when all of a sudden he flings it like 150 feet in the air, but the wind caught it and it made its way toward me. I lost sight of it so i braced for impact, but it ended up landing next to me. lol

lol wish i could have stayed longer

So much fun again, I canā€™t wait for the next one. Hopefully we will do these year round.

BTW Steve, I tuned all the vibe out of the P2, dead smoooooooth. Plays like a new one. :smiley:

I wish I never bought the Hatrick. I like it so much Iā€™ll have to buy another one. Maby twoā€¦ There goes all my money. Thanks a lot Steve. >:(

ey steve, i gotta have either that genesis or severeā€¦ >:( >:( >:(