New Yoyofactory - Moz, what do you think?

Hi everyone,

I noticed this new yoyo from Yoyofactory, signature of the speed player Toya Kobayashi, what do you think?

It seems done for speed and horizontal play, the shape seems interesting, quite comfortable, not a huge fan of the colourways and the graphic art but this yoyo made me curious, seems something I never seen around.

Seems Yoyofactory is releasing quite interesting stuff lately, price will be on the 100$ range.

8 Likes

Yo I like Toya but have only seen this one performance idk if I would classify him as a speed player tho. Doesn’t really matter either also hah! Looks like a fun Yoyo. Prolly not for me but I bet it’s fun.

3 Likes

Dude does he do front style horizontal in that routine?? Rught at 3:15ish it looks like he does a front style throw for horizontal, not the typical sideways breakaway

1 Like

I think they’re all breakaways but the throw is funky when he goes into the inverted style zontals. Looks it binds from an undermount also but I wouldn’t bet a yoyo on it lol had to go frame by frame and I’m still not 100% sure hah!

1 Like

yeah i just watched a few times as well, and i think it might just be the stance he has as he throws! thanks for looking a little deeper too

1 Like

Yes mate, I think is called inverted horizontal or something similar, once you figure it out how to throw it is not that hard, it seems very hard but if you keep the momentum and keep your body flexed properly it goes quite easily, the hardest thing is figuring the throw, it goes perfect with the behind the back stuff that everyone does because is the same type of throwing, the yoyo has the same “normal” rotation of a breakaway but can trick people that is like a front style, in reality is not.
I did a little combo like that ready for the future contest with also a little 2.0 hook there.

Try it, is super fun, just figure it out how to throw it (is kind of “inside your body”) and the rest is quite natural

4 Likes

I cant wait to see your contest routines dude

2 Likes

Moz……mmmh?

Uh… I like the name🤓

PS… Pretty Slick looking yo-yo if I don’t say…

3 Likes

Anyone know when these drop? I see they are on rewind but I don’t see them on yoyofactorys website or YYE

1 Like

Yoyofactory has an exclusive offering for Japan and certain stores. The new version of the Essence a dual signature model is currently only sold through Rewind. I had to contact Yoyofactory to have inform me. Rewind in the states doesn’t seem to be carrying the inventory of yoyos as the Japan store so it’s going to be an expensive order getting anything from them.

Ah got it. Thanks