New yoyo

I’m going to start yoyo again and I need recommendations on what to buy.

I had a x convict and i really liked it, so I think something similar would be nice.
A yoyo thats not too big, fits well in my hand, and has a solid feel but not too heavy.
Something around $40, I dont have a set budget so something around that is fine.
Tricks I’m doing would be around advanced 2 or expert 1 on this site.

I’m thinking of either SFX, darkmagic2, revolution, or northstar right now, any ideas or other yoyos that are good, please tell me.

Thanks

oh and yes I can bind

what about dv888 there pretty awesome .

Based on your criteria, I would recommend the Hitman or the Atmosphere. They fit your budget, and are both undersized yoyos, so they are not too big for your liking.

1 Like

Revolution, Atmosphere, and SFX are really legit. Just fit either of those to your preferences and you won’t be dissapointed.

how does revolution, dm2, and hitman pro compare?
whats the difference between them? just a quick description :smiley:

thanks

phenomizm or starlite would be a good start :wink:

I would try the YYJ Dark Magic 2. It is a great yoyo to learn tricks on and sleeps for a long time. It’s $40.80. It’s one of my favorites. Or if your looking for something a little cheaper, you might like the YYJ Legacy.

how does dark magic 2 compare to hitman pro? they both look really good

The Dark Magic 2 is over-sized, while the Hitman Pro is medium-sized. Also, the Dark Magic 2 has a butterfly shape that flattens out at the rims, while the Hitman Pro has more of a round shape.

hitman pro looks really good, is there a guess to when its going to be released?