new yoyo video

i hope u like it i have been yoyoing for only 4 mounths

1 Like

Cool, somewhat short, but good tricks.

Very good for 4 months! Keep it up. :wink:

Just a heads up, Jared and I will probably be making a 4a video on Saturday! It’s gonna be pretty cool, so keep your eyes open. We might include other people if there are other people that are good at 4a at yoyo club.

cool. I will keep my eye open. I am horrible at 4a.

Great throws! Keep throwing! :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

Concentrate on smoothnesss not speed. If you want to be fast shorten your string so you wont look so much like youre trying so hard.

1 Like

He does try to keep his string short.

You know him? I do too!

Yh nice for only 4 mounths!
Shorten your strings a bit, when going fast it makes it alot easier.
What yoyo are you usingg?

Yeah, it will really help. Good tricks. But work on smoothness. I was kinda shocked when I saw your first trick, your body was moving alot.

Don’t try too hard, I could see that you seemed to be using a lot of effort in that first trick from your expression.

P.S. I don’t know how many people are using this song already(Bring me to Life). I know that Ev songs are good, and her songs never get removed from youtube, but you might wanna try out a different song. This song definitely doesn’t suit your style. The chorus probably does though.

I think its a meteor, i’d recognize the shape anywhere.

I think he was also using a speeder and a jamboo.

im using a speeder a new breed and a frantic i had a song that went well with my style but youtube like deleted it

Oh, that explains it. Shouldn’t have choosen BMTL though, its not a very good song for this.

P.S. I just got pwned with guessing what yoyo that was. :-[

lol is there a way to get a song without youtube deleteing it?

I’ve heard you could check the song.

I paste this when they get me for copyright infringement:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

Where do you send that to?

were do u send it i need to know for my video im mak\ing

You send it in the dispute form.

1 Like

Very good for 4 months! Can’t wait to see more from you. Good luck on your next video.