New Undersized Yo-yo

I’m with you.  The M1 has a 10ball bearing which is VERY smooth.  it has a nice place for thumb grinds, and it’s is undersized.  I like undersized yo-yo’s actually.  Help’s getting some tricks completed.  I would save my money and get the M1.  Best undersized yo-yo you will ever buy.

2 Likes

If different is what your looking for, then I think either the X-ConVict or M1 i a great choice

The X-ConVict is undersized and has a very unique shape (I happen to like it). It’s wide, smooth, and very customizable.

I haven’t played an M1, but I’ve heard that it’s a great yo-yo for it’s price. It’s 60$, a bit more than your price range, but if you want to splurge you can go for it! It’s smaller than the Vict, and is pretty slim. It also has flat rims, similar to your Dark Magic. It comes with a 10ball bearing which is a smooth bearing, but takes a while to break in.

Hope that helps! There’s not much I can say about the M1, but I’m sure it’s a great yo-yo. Go with the one that you prefer most.

3yo3 Luce, link in my sig!

I would go with the go with the Hitman.

You can also try the Project 2, check my review for details and its pretty cheap for a metal