New Tri-Metal release from Sengoku - The SHOGUN!

The strongest Samurai Warlord. The victor of the biggest and bloodiest war period in Japan called the Sengoku Era. Boss of Bosses, even above the Emperor, the highest title a warrior can achieve, that is - THE SHOGUN!

To make the Shogun live up to it’s name as the strongest and most powerful of all the Sengoku lineup they went with a revolutionary new tri-metal design. the Shogun is composed of a 7068 Aluminum body, a Stainless Steel midship weight ring, and a Cobalt-Chromium inner weight ring. Cobalt-chromium alloy is heavier and stronger than stainless steel so it has the potential to increase power more efficiently and distribute weight more effectively.

The shape is based on the elemental “Cold Fire” and is slightly smaller, but with the combination of different weight rings it has a far superior stability and spin power. The Shogun plays fast and agile and offers such impressive spin time you’ll be going through most of your combos multiple times with ease!

11 Likes

Absolutely love that shape, and the pricing on this one is crazy. Great job Sengoku!

7 Likes

That pink one is beautiful.

3 Likes

Three metals? Pfft… For me, it’s four metals or GTFO.

6 Likes

Switch to a titanium axle? This way it would genuinely be 4 metals now :ok_hand:

6 Likes

challenge accepted

16 Likes

And with the stainless bearing; that makes it 5 metals🤡

5 Likes

iu-5

8 Likes

Picked mine up from the post office this morning. Since it is a Christmas present (which USPS took its time with), I’m waiting for my wife to get home before I tear into the box). Pictures later.

5 Likes

Nice. Let us know how it plays. I’ve always been very curious with Sengoku yoyos, especially the Samurai. I just don’t see much reviews on their yoyos, and I always ended up buying something else.

1 Like

Samurai is a top notch yoyo. Plays fast and doesn’t have the heavy feel that other bimetals I’ve played have. It changes direction almost instantly. I will let you know what I think about the Shogun.

3 Likes

Ow wow! This flew under my radar! Specs look sweet, profile looks really sweet, and price is unusually low for what it is :thinking:

This thing looks pretty rad! And I’m never drawn to fancy multi-metal yoyos.

1 Like

The Shogun showed up to my collection and instantly started bossing all of my other yoyos around.

4 Likes

I’ll me making a review on mine soon

3 Likes