New release from Sengoku - The Tri-metal SHINOBI!

SHINOBI:

Sengoku is pushing their m-shape profile to a new level with their latest design - This is the Shinobi!

The Shinobi is a new take on the m-shape profile we saw previously in their Samurai model, but utilizing a complex tri-metal construction. It features an aluminum body with stainless steel outer rims and brass inner rims, creating unique weight distribution and increases the rotational force to maximize spin power and stability in play. With such an impressive spin, the Shinobi truly shines at low RPMs and off plane maneuvers while still offering all the speed you’ll need in a modern competition throw.

Releasing Wednesday 9/15 @ 8PM EDT.

11 Likes

Something is coming…

16 Likes

Tinobi?

nope.
The Samurai era was a cool thing, but it belongs to the past. In modern times, Japan is a peaceful country and life goes on in harmony.
But not for long! Japans most fierce Samurai ruler has risen from the grave and adopted a cybernetic body!!
Like a digital machine, precise, stable, powerful…
The world as we know it will change.
WARNING: This yoyo can take over your mind, erease all you know and implant an Algorythmical Digital Mecha-playstyle.

9 Likes

Dang. Tne image looked like a mashup of a warrior and the Tin Man so I thought I was on to something.

Ivan

1 Like

It is the MechaNobunaga!

3 Likes

lol, my bad, name is NobuMecha and is the best in Sengoku line up in my opinion. I have never made so many prototypes, thats why i missed chrismas release, which is the best season for sales, but i didnt compromised. Was worth, is on its way to YYE.

15 Likes