Sengoku Shinobi in production

8 years of design and trying to keep innovating makes me say with confidence, this design is at the top of what I have been done in terms of thought, planning and applying all I know.
I usualy don´t post all draws I make, but this time I´m so excited I want to share it.
Final draw is ready and Production is started.

shinobi1

The Shinobi, a true assassin Tri-metal yoyo!
And of course, will come soon at YYE :grinning:

28 Likes

Very interesting!

What kind of colorways will be offered?

1 Like

not sure yet.
All I know is this: there will be 6 in total. One will be solid black and one will be YYE exclusive, perhaps you should ask Andre which will he pick. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

This looks very interesting! A follow-up to the samurai?

:eyes::eyes::eyes:look like I have to get one

1 Like

Yep, while is not a Samurai 2.0 or trimetal samurai, it is a deeper exploration into the M shape. I think M shape is good enough to contest the V shape supremacy for competition performance.
V shape is refined and explored to exhaustion. And its great! Good time to start exploring other viable possibilities Beyond the V, Organic and in between. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @NeoHamster! Great design as always.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see this

Out of curiosity, how wide is the catch zone?

Can`t remember exactly, but is around 38.

Mate, don’t forget pink one, I can’t wait to buy pink haha

This will be my first sengoku yoyo. Can’t wait

21 Likes

Holy! That looks soooooo good. Can’t wait to get one

1 Like

Whooawowowow

Whats the time line on this?

1 Like

September 10 ish for YYE, depends on intl shipping times which are crazy nowadays

2 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

Okay, I’m drooling all over my keyboard. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

The samurai has remained my favorite sengoku, even though the shogun and kenshin were both excellent yoyos, there’s something special about the samurai. This one is an instant purchase for me.

3 Likes