New String Release - Knot Bad Strings!

YoYoFactory has been working on a new string to send out with their releases and the name says it all. Knot Bad Strings!

These strings have been shipping with some recent YYF releases and they have been getting some GREAT feedback, most people think it’s NOT BAD AT ALL! They have a soft feel with a slight bounce and just the right thickness for tight binds. Comes in a range of Yellow with just as many thickness and length options. That’s none, there is only one type… And it’s Knot Bad.

8 Likes

Why does the guy look like Obama who just smelled a fart?

7 Likes

It’s obama making a “not bad” face its an old meme

5 Likes

It’s called a “meme” and it’s something people laugh at on the internet.

5 Likes

Anyone got a review of these?

Oh come on! It’s knot THAT bad!

2 Likes

President Obama or Mr. President Disrespectful to mention him without title

2 Likes

The funny

I’m confused by the description that says: Comes in a range of Yellow with just as many thickness and length options.

So, um, what are the thicknesses and lengths it comes in? There is only a single 10-pack option and no other details.

5 Likes

(Insert that’s the joke meme)

5 Likes

Have to read the full description

Comes in a range of Yellow with just as many thickness and length options. That’s none, there is only one type… And it’s Knot Bad.

4 Likes

Okay, but even “there’s only one type” provides no helpful details.

1 Like

One color, one thickness. Pretty straightforward imo.

4 Likes

I feel like the name gives all the details you need. I mean they’re knot bad so that means they’re good. I’m sold

5 Likes

r/woosh

5 Likes

Just a joke. It’s available in one color with just as many (as one) length and thickness options… so one option. There’s only one option, and it’s knot bad.

16 Likes

Okay, I’ll ask this another way. Are they all-poly or some kind of blend? In terms of thickness, what are they comparable to? Kitty regular? Kitty fat? YYSL Type X? YYSL Ammo? (Like, what is their strand count?) And how long are they exactly?

This is all useful info and really should be available in the description. Being jokey and meme-y is anything but useful (for a potential buyer).

3 Likes

Feels like poly to me, but @yyfben2.deactivated can fill us in on that.

It’s a fatter string, I’d say slightly thicker than kitty fat. Very soft feel with a little bounce right out of the pack. Good value for what I’d call a premium feel. My only gripe is that the pre-tied finger loop is kinda large, but that’s an easy fix since we all adjust string to a different length anyway. Overall I’d say they’re knot bad.

7 Likes

Is it less thick than plutonium? Plutonium snags for me a bit

Yeah, seems a little thinner than Plutonium.

1 Like