New release from YoYoWorkShop - The REDACTED!

REDACTED:

From YoYoWorkshop: We have always been meticulously involved in R&D. In years past their pursuit to create a revolutionary new bi-metal, the Bolser, was a complete failure. The design intent was to draft the yoyo with an entire rim made from stainless steel, and during the production phase they attempted every method imaginable to affix the rim to the body - Standard press fitting, using epoxy to glue the parts together, and even cryogenically freezing the parts to create expansion and constriction. Nothing worked. The design was impractical. They went back to the drawing board… until now.

It’s 2021 and YYWS is back with a vengance with an all new bi-metal release - The REDACTED!

The REDACTED is finally here. A yoyo so rife with production challenges, it was the singlemost contributing factor in the brands choice to take a knee. With the wrinkles ironed out, YYWS hired a world class mechanical engineer to tweak the details down to the finest level of minutia, and found a machinist who could produce their design with painstaking attention to detail.

At its core, redaction is to obscure or remove sensitive information. For YYWS, they believe REDACTED will take its place as the new favorite amongst your collection. Clear off that shelf, make room in that drawer - the REDACTED is all you’ll need.

Designed with speed and agility in mind, REDACTED is their lightest model to date. It moves with grace, yet distinction. It spins with no shortage of power, yet it’s controlled. It’s incredibly light on the string, yet it commands presence. It really must be played in person to truly appreciate what they’ve created. Anodized in vibrant solid colorways and featuring contrasting rims, the REDACTED is 63.5 grams of throwing bliss!

Releasing Wednesday 12/15 @ 8PM EST.

15 Likes

Heck yeah YYWS is back! Von Booms for days!

I wonder if they’ll ever release the Titanic.

2 Likes

This is an amazing Yoyo.

I have a review coming soon.

Do yourself a favor, and buy it

2 Likes

Does it play as light as they say it does. It looks really pretty and priced very well .

It comes in pretty light, I weighed mine to be 63.44 g on my chemistry scale.

Really enjoys speed, and retains its power well.

2 Likes

But how is the zontal @nightshadow??

1 Like

Wait for the review :smirk:

Spoiler alert: (well)

3 Likes

zontastic.