New Release from Duncan - The FREEHAND AL!

Copped a pink/black.

Now to find patience while I wait.

3 Likes

What does this mean? “Copped”?

2 Likes

I may have managed to jump on the site the other day and place my order in advance.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

:scream: For shame!!!

2 Likes

I know, right?!?!

I gave in to peer pressure( kinda but not really😉)

2 Likes

I really want one of these. Have been trying to refrain from mail orders though.

Also, copped means you have obtained something, lol.

3 Likes

Cool, without the caps, and a 1/2 spec, it might be enjoyable responsive as well. The posts look like they might be short enough?

5 Likes

Blue with Silver Caps sold out in about an hour. First colorway to go

4 Likes

Nice, YYE has all of them for just $50 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dark Blue with Gold Caps sold out in 2 hours. Which colorway will be next? Pink or Green?

3 Likes

Neon Pink and Black Caps out in under 3 hours.

And there goes green in 4. It was a good night for the Freehand

Throw Duncan @bjardin

6 Likes

so tempted by this. got into the game when FHZs were all the jazz and it was my main throw for years. anyone who gets their hands on this, please let us know how it plays!

7 Likes

Playing with my image editor and things are looking good!

6 Likes

Because I’m bored and thought it’d be cool to do:

5 Likes

Wanting one like something fierce! Really digging the looks and specs of the new AL freehand!

2 Likes

Any chance on a future run of caps with a dimple or other fingerspin capability?

7 Likes

It’s heavy, powerful and feels solid in the hand! Makes a really cool noise too!
Such a fun yo! Absolutely love the colors of them!

Got mine in today! :smiley:

8 Likes

The first batch is almost all sold out, only eight left in solid Red or Silver. Looking forward to playing one hopefully later today.

3 Likes

Am I the only one kinda shocked that not a single red has sold?

6 Likes

One sold, at the beginning of the drop each colorway had 6 each for a total of 54.

3 Likes