New Release from Duncan - The FREEHAND AL!

Ah thanks, I thought maybe they only had 5 each.

3 Likes

I’ve been a real fanboy on this drop and watching it since 7:58pm EDT Thursday night. What color was your Rapid Ball?

4 Likes

Yellow…cool cause it matches the caps, kinda hoping for red though!

3 Likes

Congrats on winning our race. Mines set to touch down sometime today. It’s already out on a truck now.

2 Likes

That was me. I also bought a matching red Butterfly AL to go along with it.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Okay!
5A May ready now!!

14 Likes

Mine arrived today right before work! Really happy with how it looks and feels in hand. Plays great, too. I’m finding some play characteristics that remind me of my OD Intro (HUGE positive). Beats the pants off of my FHZ!

9 Likes

Wait what? You have a GIANT D20??? That’s awesome.

7 Likes

So how much does that counterweight weight Twitch?

2 Likes

I think it’s somewhere around 110 grams…can’t find the exact weight on it and I don’t have a scale to weigh it.

It’s a Koplow 55mm Spindown though…it’s heavy and dense and I use to use them as life counters for magic the gathering.

3 Likes

I imagine it’s like the sound of distant thunder every time you take damage as the massive die wavers and slowly topples, sending tremors through the table and cards.

5 Likes

Wait- that’s legit?!?! I thought for sure it was an @twitch77 Photoshop job.

3 Likes

lol :stuck_out_tongue:
I have a red one too.

Pretty sure counterweights should weigh twice as much as the throw for 5a…right?

I’mma need more muscles!

4 Likes

The USPS has let me down, was supposed to get mine Wednesday but still not in my possession.

3 Likes

Damn, I need that black and pink - if a European shop ever gets them in stock…

3 Likes

I think MotMot Shop from Vienna ordered… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

YYE restock is available now! :sunglasses:

3 Likes