New Redding CA yoyo club starting soon

If you need a 24 yoyo case I have one I’ll sell you… Brand new.

Doh! Too late… It won’t be long before I need a big one though. Ordered the Shutter today.

What color are you getting?

Red with a Center Trac installed! I hope it doesn’t cost me $50 every time we meet up :smiley:

Haha. If I were you I would save up for something nice. Like a clyw or onedrop. And then if you don’t like it you could trade it.

I would love to get a Valor but my skill set has not even caught up with what I have (okay maybe my YYJ Classic) Hopefully that will change soon. I’ve yet to try a CLYW. Maybe someone in the group can remedy that too.

Well you shoulda tried some of my case out haha. I don’t have a valor, but I do have some clyw and other onedrops.

We should probably start working out a time to meet again. Anything but the first week of August will probably work for me - this month or next. Does Saturday still work best for everyone?

Saturdays or Sundays are both fine for me if I’m not doing something with the fam ;D did you guys meet at the stage over by the civic? That seems like a good place for a contest some day :slight_smile:

Yeah! It was great. Speaking of contests, I went to yolextravaganza today I won 3rd place!

Nice! Congrats Logi!

As for the club we met at the stage, Civic side. I am now working Saturdays, so evenings are fine as well as any time Friday and Sundays. Can you out of towners make an evening trip or maybe Sunday? How about mid August? Before school starts up?

I’m unavailable on Sundays and this weekend I have to stay home because I’m going backpacking on Monday… Maybe a Friday the second week in August?

Friday August 15th? I’m in! How does 11:00 sound?

I will check with my Dad!

cant do Fridays unfortunately. I will not even be home from work until almost 6:00 PM :frowning: has to be sat or sun for me.

Oh…
I can only do Fridays or Saturdays. Saturdays on the second week are not good for me either.

third saturday of the month 11:00 AM at the stage? so the next will be 8/16

If Scott(Gym Kirk) could come on a Saturday evening, like around 6ish or something, would that work for the rest of you? Cause then we could all come.

Thanks for the consideration Logi. I can make it in the evening on Saturday.

i was just thinking a cooler part of the day. sat eve will work for me too.