New Redding CA yoyo club starting soon

Looks like my ride is going to happen later than expected anyway. We will try again another time

Can’t come anyway…

Finally changed the club blog settings so that anyone can post comments. Hopefully we will get some more input now. Reddingyoyoclub.blogspot.com

Sorry all. I have been uber busy as of late. After a trip to Sac this nweekend I think things will settle down enough that I will be able to work on getting the first meeting scheduled. Check the blog reddingyoyoclub.blogspot.com for updates.

Yolex is down in Roseville in july, maybe we could get a group and go down there.

(I’m now sponsored so i need to go rep for my company)

Sooooo…

Lol sorry again, was in mt shasta for 4th of July run and decided to stay until today (Sunday 7/6/14) it was just so much cooler up there :slight_smile: I did throw a bit while up there though. I think next weekend is open. (Unless my wife reminds me otherwise) anyone have time to meet for an hr or so? Saturday or Sunday? Maybe underneath the sundial on the north side?

Maybe above where there is grass… Haha.

Oh wait, I’m gunna be gone with my family that weekend…

Maybe Jordan, gym Kirk, and zach could meet up with you.

Oh wait,just talked with my dad, I might be able to come.

somewhere between 3:00 and 5:30 would be a good time for me. Does anyone agree?

Earlier in the afternoon would be better for me.

Ok so like somewhere between 11:00 and 1:30?

Does this work for anybody else?

I don’t think I will be able to meet up this week, but I will certainly try. The time frame works about as good as any.

I think 11-1:30(or whenever we get to hot and need to leave) on Saturday the 12th at the north side of the sundial bridge(the side with the tower) on the lawn/underneath if it gets to hot sounds goo can we meet at the amphitheater where there is shade? Cause it’s gunna be hot over there haha. Jordan can come.

@yoyokarma does this sound good?

For those who don’t know where that is…

I could be there after2:00 lmk if that works

Thanks for everyone who showed today. I will make sure and bring my collection next time. I’m ordering a bag and probably a Shutter too. Thanks Jordan for letting me try out the Shutter!

If we have an official meet in August, I will be out of town the first week. Other than that I’m local, if anyone wants to meet before then, post away. Friday or Saturday is usually best for me.

So glad you guys were able to meet for a bit. I completely forgot about the meeting. Got distracted with a 3 yr old, wife and grocery shopping :-/ being old is busy sometimes lol

Oh!!! Forgot to say…hey at least there was a first ever meeting of the redding yoyo club! Nice work. It’s a start!