New MonkeyfingeR Release - The AOTUS!

This has been a long time coming! The Aotus is Will Hahn’s signature throw, designed to match his stealthy and impressive 1A and 5A repertoire!

Will was heavily involved in the design of the Aotus, and he pushed the envelope on this design. He really wanted the stability to keep up with his best tricks while still being comfortable enough to play right through the night. Plus, it had to be suitable for both 1A and 5A. With ll that said, MonkeyfingeR checked all the boxes with this design. It has a beautiful look and feel and right from the first throw you can feel it’s a serious performer!

As always, MonkeyfingeR pulled out all the stops for colors on this release. If you’re looking for a new 1A or 5A model then this is a no brainer!

Releasing Friday 6/19 @ 9PM EDT.

20 Likes

teeheehee!!!

3 Likes

Spy vs Spy is so nostalgic. I remember being a kid and my mom telling me to specifically avoid MAD magazines. So naturally i snuck my way to the magazine section.

10 Likes

This one has a lot of nostalgia pull for me too, only my Dad used to buy Mad magazine for us. :rofl:

The only thing I would look at though was that back page fold, and Spy vs Spy.

That colorway is awesome!

7 Likes

it’s beautiful, my favorite… love spy vs. spy, mad… my uncle used to get them for me… and rap our christmas presents in them.

7 Likes

Can not wait for this Drop, very excited

4 Likes

This is very exciting indeed

4 Likes

It’s the bomb!

17 Likes

Great design. It’s also good to see also that MF seem to be easing off a little on their clown-murder colourways.

3 Likes

unnamed

10 Likes

Yep!

I Love this Throw. AOTUS.
SuperFlow TaW #3

8 Likes

That colorway :smiley: good trickset too

2 Likes

it’s nice mfd’s throws stick out in a crowd. it’s nice mfd’s throws are designed with intent and purpose, and not ‘overdesigned’ for the sake of design or features. it’s nice mfd comes in beautiful packaging with accoutrements that show the dedication to the craftsmanship and care not only taken in piece, but in the presentation. it’s nice that the retail price on these is about the same as some ‘premium’ wood yoyos that are coming out and being shipped with a cheap burlap sack, sawdust, and 2-bit piece of string…

it’s nice that @MonkeyFingerYOYO Ray likes and cares about his customers, and is NICE to them, and EVERYONE that could be a potential customer.

these are MYYYYYY opinions, MAN…

9 Likes

MonkeyfingeR Rays customer service is honestly second to none. It’s always a great experience. Agree with you completely

5 Likes

dude’s just a nice guy. when you’re nice to people, helpful to customers… it goes a hella long way for your brand

4 Likes

Hey it’s not nice to talk about TMBR that way!

3 Likes

i wasn’t

1 Like

No you’re right. I don’t know why I bother.

I know :joy:

1 Like