New MonkeyfingeR Release - The AOTUS!

i’m very excited about the aotus… ecer since i got the gelada 2.1 i’ve been digging this gear man

2 Likes

Gentlemen, I think that got a little too personal a little too quickly. It’s not in keeping with the general friendly spirit of the forum.

4 Likes

I tried one of these at worlds. I was hyped for the spy vs spy i was gonna pick one up but it was too expensive and i didn’t fall in love with how it played.

2 Likes

He may just be right about me and my yoyos. I don’t know. Just thinking aloud.

the spy vs spy is insane!

7 Likes

It really is! Very beautiful in person. All of MFs anos are beautiful haha

5 Likes

I personally love the theme of MFD and how Ray sticks to it. The ano is always so wild. He isnt worried if people on yye like it or not. He makes art the way he wants to.

But I do love the ano lol. That spidey sense colorway and spy vs spy are just so awesome

7 Likes

Well said indeed.

I concur in all respects.

3 Likes

What was it about the way it played that you didn’t like?
I’m seriously on the fence with this one, the colorways look incredible but idk about playability.

1 Like
8 Likes

Got my order in (I’m in the EU). I like MFD and have a lot of his throws. The quality of the work is excellent, though he does like to put sharp edges on the rims…

3 Likes

i find the aesthetics of the ano they produce is very befitting mfd’s designs.

the ano designs are clear, distinct, raw, unique, edgy, yet with refined taste and craftsmanship. the EXACT way i’d describe mfd yoyos…

4 Likes

Distinct is an appropriate description. And I’m glad he makes them so.

3 Likes

Ohhh stop what you do is awesome. You keep on keeping it real.

3 Likes

Last one… best Colors. Interesting and FUN (if i competed id even say very competitive). AOTUS was designed with 5A and 1A in mind.

Cool @$$ packaging (should have gotten one more…)
Loads of colors. Lasula is very interesting tO play. H!

14 Likes

this looks like it would be an awesome EDC

4 Likes

Totally agree. Seeing an aspiring yoyo designer trash every aspect of a fellow yoyo maker’s operation is a big turn off for me.

2 Likes

Colorways are :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: on this one :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

dang that venom one is true fire

2 Likes

The Spy v Spy sold out in under 2 minutes…

but not before I got one in my cart

:grin: :grin: :grin:

really looking forward to this one. i’ve been a spy v spy fan since i was a kid and got my son into it too.

kgb

5 Likes