MonkeyfingeR aotus for sale

Monkeyfingerr aotus for sale 70$ shipped it is mint with box. Need the money so let me know if youre interested.

4 Likes

Really nice colourway on that one.

3 Likes

Bump cause holy cow! Someone buy this now!

4 Likes

Word. Waiting on reply to PM :wink: Donā€™t own any MFD yoyos and have never played one, but really want to.

3 Likes

Aotus is amazing. You and your 5a will love it

2 Likes

Suppose I will need to start learning 5A if I do get it :laughing: Thankfully @ChrisFrancz sent me some counterweights for free recently.

2 Likes

I thought i saw you throw a 5a video back in May.
I donā€™t do 5a muchā€¦aotus is my favorite. Itā€™s a big boy but very confortable. Very balanced and spins forever. Plus this green yellow ano is really niceā€¦i think itā€™s merenage or something like that.

1 Like

Ah, I gotcha. Nah, no 5A under my belt yet but do think I will pick it up at some point for a try.

Aotus sounds great. I was hoping to pick one up at release, but life kept me busy that evening and I completely missed out. This was one that I had my eye on.

1 Like

The AOTUS is Absolutely one of the very best playing yoyos you havenā€™t thrown yet.

For a mono metal; itā€™s got the BEEF!

Rayā€¦ ā€˜isā€™ the Master of his own FrankenLabā€¦ There must be a higher level of quality Oxygen in his neck of the woods.

No kiddingā€¦ I know things. I may just be Raysā€™ Uncle? There is a family resemblancešŸ˜‰

9 Likes

Any interest in selling your Evilyos?

Did someone snag this?

1 Like

Was hoping it was uā€¦

1 Like

Naw, havenā€™t heard back.

1 Like

Yep also never heard back

1 Like

Ah well. Plenty of yoyos out there.

ha. I saw this comment and thought ā€œI wonder if Roy got it.ā€ Then I looked at the name and saw it was you. You threw me off with the profile pic change! :man_facepalming: :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.