NEW Mg and Ti from Turning Point! The Derivative, Alnilam, and Mustang ES!

Derivative:

While Radix was an oversized model and Mgska and Gachiska were slim / mid-sized models, the new Mg Derivative offers a more familiar feel in an unfamiliar material. Magnesium offers a feel similar to that of a plastic yoyo, and like other magnesium yo-yos, The Derivative has an pleasantly light feel in play. It also shares the same amazing torque on binds, and this mysterious strength is something that neither titanium nor conventional aluminum alloys can match!

Releasing Friday 6/17 @ 8PM EDT.

Alnilam:

The Alnilam features a bi-metal construction with a magnesium body and stainless steel rims. Modeled after the Takeshi Matsuura signature Colony, Turning Point was able to optimize the weight distribution to transform it into a completely different model.

The characteristics of Magnesium give the Alnilam a powerful yet floaty feel. It holds power easily through long complex tricks and maintains a very high level of stability from start to finish. If you’re a fan of the Colony then this is a must try!

Mustang ES:

The Mustang is a high-end concept model with a feel unlike anything else. It has an amazing sense of control on the string that almost feels like it’s predicting your next move. It throws effortlessly with plenty of speed and has enough stability and spin power to get through any combo, maybe even twice!

11 Likes

You may want to fix the pricing there bud :wink: I can’t believe that all of these are free :laughing: !!!

4 Likes

Awesome throws wow. Expensive tho

1 Like

Love my collapser awesome

3 Likes

It could just be a limitation in the software; some apps refuse to accept “arm” and “leg” as legitimate prices.

8 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett are you sure about the specs of the mustang ES? Mine is 68-69g and the normal non ES is 66g.
Would love to trade my blue ES for a raw one.

2 Likes

They might not have been updated from the previous Mustang we had. I’ll double check them in a few minutes!

1 Like

LOL we have to add a second product SKU (if a product only has 1 SKU) to get the countdown to work properly, that SKU gets deleted on release. I guess it was set to $0, but the main product is priced correctly.

1 Like

Crazy how quick the ES went. Wanted another raw one…
How many of these did you have in stock?

4 Likes

Turning point make awesome stuff very high end

1 Like

If Someone wanna trade for a blue ES?

8 Likes

I think they had 6, also surprised at how fast they went!

3 Likes

Wtb Mustang ES if anyone has one for sale

whats your offer?

Depend on the condition. Will pay up to retail price

1 Like