New Main Yoyo

Hey guys, need a good recommendation for a new main yoyo. I have plenty of other yoyos, (Cheif Canvas and OD 54) but have not found one that fits my need for my main throw. I love those yoyos but keep switching between them, i just want a main throw. :slight_smile: Ok, im looking for undersized to average sized. 55 to 69g in weight i guess? No price limits.

Campfire comes to mind.

dv888 might work. So could a OD Markmont Next.

Preffered shape would be nice to know

ehh, im not really pick in shape. So butterfly, h shaped, whetever works No campfires in stores “For a while” thats what Chris said on his fb page. Already have a dv888, its alright.

The VsNYYC Septopus is amazing if you can manage to get your hands on one. The avalanche is also great, as well as the gnarwhal. I also really like the OD Burnside and the OD Dietz. I guess I mentioned 5 very different yoyos, but they’re all very good.

Check out the throws by Foxland Precision. I just ordered a Thunder Wasp and I kinda like the idea of a lesser known throw.

As for us choosing, whats a main for one is not for another. We can suggest but you ultimately have to decide.

If you like the campfire size the String Theory singularity is good. I have one and love it, only gripe about it is that it doesn’t magically hover over ground when you drop it so it does get dings but aside from that great mini throw. The beadblasted version is what I have, and it seems to glide over my hand when it grinds.

Magically hover?
:stuck_out_tongue:

The Spyy Pro series is amazing. The Pro, Ronin, Revenger, Solaris and Punchline Repeater are favorites in my case.